About champions recovery time after specials, stop this trend.

JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
So after too much BG matches, I have a question:

Why would you make a champion whom special is tricky to dex, you have to time it pretty well and consistently to dont get smahed, also non punishable? I mean, what is the sense here.

We have specials that are easy to dex, I could understand that the recovery time of those specials could be a little bit better so we cant just run in, but, why would you make the harder ones ALSO unpunishable, I mean, seriously, why, what is the point of it, had to play vs some new champions and got stunned a few times already and I was like, dude, really.

That added to the anormal recovery time that champions have randomly due to the issues we have on AI and Inputs its just damn dude.

Comments

• Joshua_EiversJoshua_Eivers Member Posts: 108
    Jefechuta said:

Why would you make a champion whom special is tricky to dex, you have to time it pretty well and consistently to dont get smahed, also non punishable? I mean, what is the sense here.

We have specials that are easy to dex, I could understand that the recovery time of those specials could be a little bit better so we cant just run in, but, why would you make the harder ones ALSO unpunishable, I mean, seriously, why, what is the point of it, had to play vs some new champions and got stunned a few times already and I was like, dude, really.

That added to the anormal recovery time that champions have randomly due to the issues we have on AI and Inputs its just damn dude.

Just get better at dexing it 💀
  • JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★

Jefechuta said:

You should learn to read lol, my complain has nothing to do with that
  • Joshua_EiversJoshua_Eivers Member Posts: 108
    Jefechuta said:

Jefechuta said:

You should learn to read lol, my complain has nothing to do with that
    “Why would you make a champion whom special is tricky to dex, you have to time it pretty well and consistently to dont get smahed” also the non punishable bit isn’t that bad really. There might be a couple champs specials that can’t be punished but just bait out the other special if you’re having that much trouble
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Blade, red mags, and green goblin sp1 I almost always get light intercepted when trying to punish sp1.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,418 Guardian

Blade, red mags, and green goblin sp1 I almost always get light intercepted when trying to punish sp1.

To punish red mags sp1 you have to be somewhat close and block the last hit of his sp1. Or you can morb glide through it