**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Let’s settle a mutant debate

LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
I was debating bringing up 6* storm, but I use my 7* stormPX quite a bit. Regardless of star rarity, which is better?

Let’s settle a mutant debate 35 votes

Storm OG
51%
buffajrMasterduxRayhanIshaqueAdvButtehrsMoeyTehrdangarang122Thanos77Sparty6SuperDuperBuuuTony_5tankLickyKlippTribalChiefAnsh_AMiniMFQueenMcocCookieJarMonsta 18 votes
Storm PX
48%
SecondSkrillerDOKTOROKTOPUSDogfoodLidGarlocaptain_rogersItsClobberinTimeBeastDadIoniqus_797CyrillFromTulaUltragamerwillrun4adonutNight_Rider我是WayneTeeBleezyShriek_And_DonkAlphaqflapjax 17 votes

Comments

• Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,093 ★★★★
    Storm PX
    Storm X’s passive stun applies to all classes, so she counters shruggers much better
  • Options
    MikeHancho31MikeHancho31 Posts: 247 ★★★
    I'm actually curious about this too. I have a r2 Storm somewhere around 100 sigs I might take to r4 to compliment my 7# X.
  • Options
    flapjaxflapjax Posts: 285 ★★★
    Storm PX
    OG Storm has some crazy offensive potential but is the most noodley of noodleyest noodle defenders who have ever noodled.

Storm X has similar offense potential, but can be annoying defensively as glancing is the worst.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,107 ★★★★
    OG Storm has one of her ugliest outfits in a century of near-perfect designs. She almost never misses - but of course the one time she does is when this game came out so we’re forever cursed with this look.

Not a legitimate assessment, which is why I didn’t vote. But truly her look is one of the only reasons I haven’t ranked her up.