False Bans

Unknown27Unknown27 Member Posts: 11 β˜…
Has anyone been spam reported for doing too good in bgs that you get banned? Does anyone else have this issue?
Β«1

Comments

• Unknown27Unknown27 Member Posts: 11 β˜…
    I have an iphone lmao. I cannot mod even if i tried lol. I dont even know how to mod
    And plus i spent over 2k on this game so why would i risk that πŸ˜‚
    Then why would they not tell me. I dont remember doing anything wrong. I just feel like people were salty and spam reported me in bgs.
    Demonz, but i feel like if people report me over and over then i would definitely get banned. I have done a lot of weird fights finishing with full yellow bar. Like for example me using herc vs abs man. Or the big vs killmonger. In low bg tier they would most definitely think im cheating. How do i know, because they are literally spamming the loki emoji after they lose.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,777 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Pikolu said:

That's a new one, I got ban for being too good. Kabam is evil, they want everyone to be average.

In all fairness, people used to get banned for using quake because they'd kill the opponent in war without being hit and without hitting the opponent. Those bans were remedied though 🀣
    That's is different than being too good at using other champs. The quake thing was legit and Kabam fixed it but OP is saying the ban is because of how great OP is at the game. OP must be number 1 in the ranking for sure.
  • ShuGokisShuGokis Member Posts: 700 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ironic, Kabam put out a post saying they banned over 2000 cheaters earlier today then you show up along side everyone else trying to defend your innocence. :)

All I will say on this matter is Forums is not the place to discuss this so Good Luck with support :)
  • SamanunSamanun Member Posts: 706 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kabam Jax said:

No bans occur purely based off reports.

Reports simply spark an investigation.

Is it at all possible for a player to be falsely banned?

• MorningstarIsBaeMorningstarIsBae Member Posts: 189 β˜…β˜…
    Samanun said:

Kabam Jax said:

Its happend before. But the few cases i know of they were overturned. Biggest one that comes to mind was when people mastered quake
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,898 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I reported a player who beat me really quickly the other day. I did so because I couldn't tell if the victory was legit or not. It's possible that my opponent was just really good at the game (it wasn't one of those ridiculous 8-second victories), but I ultimately left it to Kabam to investigate.

However, it would be ridiculous for Kabam to just summarily ban that person because of my report without looking into it themselves. That's not how these things work.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,400 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Samanun said:

Kabam Jax said:

Its happend before. But the few cases i know of they were overturned. Biggest one that comes to mind was when people mastered quake
    That was honestly really funny since we can look back on it now lol
    Literally the only thing i could be banned for is declining matches a lot. I only decline matches when im typing in the global chat. The other thing i could thing of is pausing a bg match for the whole time because there is no quit button. But i have only done that once and i didnt do it again.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,865 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The ban is not false, its real. If it was false you would be playing right now.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,777 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Thomildo said:

Pikolu said:

That's a new one, I got ban for being too good. Kabam is evil, they want everyone to be average.

In all fairness, people used to get banned for using quake because they'd kill the opponent in war without being hit and without hitting the opponent. Those bans were remedied though 🀣
    That's is different than being too good at using other champs. The quake thing was legit and Kabam fixed it but OP is saying the ban is because of how great OP is at the game. OP must be number 1 in the ranking for sure.
    Wait, wait. Is this the real THE PARAGON??
    There seems to be to The Paragon. We must have the Paragon face off to see who is actually the real one. Time for a friendly BG between the two. Wait that's impossible since OP is banned, so due to disqualification, the real The Paragon isn't OP.