Necropolis MVP?

ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,382 ★★★★★
Now that the release date for Necropolis has been announced I was wondering, who will be the MVP? Champs with dot are going to be the best ones by far due to the damage cap but in your opinion who will be the best one? These are obviously just predictions since we don't know enough about the defenders or the nodes yet.

Necropolis MVP? 276 votes

Shuri
22%
TheJalliA_rock007razielHeinz11BigTuna_2054BioHaZarD007yossSungjRasiloverdfmoore26Edson0808IamnikeGulfstream550GhostboytjieRabarberstengelRockyshockydoctorbPikoluMoeyTehrtrollvidal 63 votes
Kate
16%
Crys23ChovnerNescioDOKTOROKTOPUSRayhanIshaqueKhanParisAyden_noah1FieryWaterjcphillips7TimD43Dfour24Aomine_Daiki10MCOCHazzaBeastDadJounaaPeeSaltE_Wenis69udyedagainChiefGoatBigBlueOxElwind 45 votes
Zemo
25%
Kabam MiikeBigPoppaCBONESecondSkrillerzuffyVegeta9001Erikfive_0Mhd20034Haldir1983Sw0rdMasterMrTicTac19992008XSquadcane47TheHeroDeservedBatarangPrimeSaviour_27Logan00SoSA__RemakeBarrier Reefredsoxpatsfan89Gridar 70 votes
Ægon (last but not least)
22%
bhuv9191KeonexbuffajrFeeney234Leediman39Duo_KulioReyAlemánDonnymeijkabaHilldarAmir447Repto23Zuko_ILCGrootman1294mbracet123459jay_denCASrinivasC19h28o2OGAvenger 61 votes
Other
13%
Spity68Ace_03KossukoseHenriqueSCCPAzizpikaThatGuyYouSaw235ShtickRickBulmktAleorBowTieJohnJustcause102Webby72DeaconDisthene_TReignkingTWErcarretSkyLord7000ShiroMikazukiJefechuta 37 votes

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,935 ★★★★★
    Im praying i can star lord if not then aegon be my mvp most likely till i get shuri as defo think she be better than both of those as just because of 7 star
  • LpooLpoo Member Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    My plan is definitely to bring Kate and Shuri. We’ll see what else we’re up against
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,382 ★★★★★
    Shuri

I have Gorr at 7sr2, awakened. His special damage I suppose will be capped, but his DOT can get nutty.

This would definitely be interesting, it could work.
    Shuri
    Btw does anyone know if red numbers will ignore the damage cap same way they ignore nodes like safeguard? I could see 6* Cassie or even 7* Silk being great if red numbers ignore the damage cap.
    Shuri
    Pikolu said:

Btw does anyone know if red numbers will ignore the damage cap same way they ignore nodes like safeguard? I could see 6* Cassie or even 7* Silk being great if red numbers ignore the damage cap.

The damage cap is already very high, most champions won't even be able to hit it. Cassie certainly won't come anywhere near the damage cap, even with 40 power stings, and silk would only reach beyond it on some fights if you do sp3 to sp2 combo.
    Nothing to worry about then, I just wanted to make sure before I pulled the trigger on 7* Silk lol thanks.
  • JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    Other
    Some of my fam Guardian's charges will burst anyone
  • FitnesscwFitnesscw Member Posts: 216 ★★
    Gonna have to ascend my fury for this
    Shuri
    PT_99 said:

Bulmkt said:

Agent Venom synergy
    Scorpion synergy (which is part of the AV synergy)
    7-Star Knull

And something is brewing with Zemo…

my r4 Agent Venom with trinity gonna be banger then, scorpion as well, hopefully red number damage bypass the limits. Kraven? Uhh, just there for moral boost.
    Red numbers bypass the damage cap, yes
  • H3t3rH3t3r Member, Guardian Posts: 2,882 Guardian
    Carnage.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,175 ★★★★★
    Bro why tf ppl are disagreeing on this?

Btw a 6* ascended archangel with sucides will be insane for some fights (with white mags synergy)
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,175 ★★★★★

Btw a 6* ascended archangel with sucides will be insane for some fights (with white mags synergy)

I guess some people really just want to use CGR and Herc lol
    I'm sure they have some anti herc nodes.
    Shuri

I just assumed they were disagreeing because the thread is kind of pointless because no one knows who will work best until the content is actually out.
    Well, that's not entirely true though. Sure, we don't know what we're up against 100% but based on the few clips we've seen and the information we've already been given (such as the damage cap), we can already start narrowing down some options.
    There's a pretty high chance that one of the champs mentioned in this thread will be the MVP indeed, 50% of the other big damage dealers will be terrible due to the damage cap alone.
    Shuri

I'm sure they have some anti herc nodes.
    I don't even know if Herc would work well because of the damage cap. His red numbers can bypass it but those depend on his yellow numbers which can't bypass it. I don't feel like doing the actual Math so we'll see I suppose lol but I don't think it'll go to well.