Sale of catalysts

AsmodeuzzAsmodeuzz Member Posts: 8
edited November 2023 in General Discussion

Dear devs, when can we sell t5 basic catalysts and t2 alpha catalysts? Majority of people have a lot of these which is burning away, please do something😡

Comments

• smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,284 ★★★
    Can’t sell a high value item but can let it expire.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,712 ★★★★★

Have decides to let them expire.
    This is the first time Im letting a catalyst expire.
    Iso is getting on the lower side. Don't want to rankup useless 6* to r2 anymore. I have done too damn many.
  • hi_46hi_46 Member Posts: 3

Have decides to let them expire.
    This is the first time Im letting a catalyst expire.
    Iso is getting on the lower side. Don't want to rankup useless 6* to r2 anymore. I have done too damn many.

Wtf do you mean your iso is on the low side?
    I just opened 10 4* crystals too
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    T2 alpha is past due, these are so common now.
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Member Posts: 1,001 ★★★★★
    I’m in the same boat. Resource management is a big part of the game. I’m not going to bankrupt myself of gold just stop some T2a or T5B expiring. They’re no longer high value items. I’ve stopped opening the daily crystals and the Cavalier objective crystals as it will only lead to more of these super common items in the overflow and to expire.
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Asmodeuzz said:

Majority of people have a lot of these which is burning away, please do something😡

I think you need to look up what "majority" means.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,211 ★★★★★

Asmodeuzz said:

Majority of people have a lot of these which is burning away, please do something😡

I think you need to look up what "majority" means.
    It means 10 people on the forums doesn't it?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    Doesn’t matter whether a lot of people have plenty of them overflowing or not.
    What Kabam doesn’t want to let you do is to acquire the next level of those Cats (T3Alpha and T6Basic) by farming an abundance of the lesser Cats.

Allowing to sell for a tiny/minimal amount of GOLD might be one option, but they probably don’t want a mixture of different things to be gotten from selling different levels of Cats.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Because they want you to buy the sigil for increased inventory and (if the numbers are out of balance with each other) to swap one for the other.