Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Which one of these 7*s is the most worthy of r2?

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,746 ★★★★★

I wouldn't call this a rankup advice per se, I am mostly just looking for your experience. These are my 7* pulls so far and while I've played around with most of them, I would like to hear which one you'd r2 and what does that champ bring to the table? I am excited to hear about your experiences, that I wouldn't be able to gather in years

Comments

• Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 446 ★★★
    I'd go with Domino, such a fun champ to play, great damage and the synergy with Rhulk is great.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,137 ★★★★★
    You won't go wrong with any of youe mutants.
    Rankup sunspot if you play bgs a lot (but beware he"ll be a instaban anyway).
    Domino and storm are insane too
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,093 ★★★★★
    If you plan on doing the necropolis, the streets have said Storm is supposed to be good in there. But we will have to see
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 758 ★★★
    Kerneas said:

I wouldn't call this a rankup advice per se, I am mostly just looking for your experience. These are my 7* pulls so far and while I've played around with most of them, I would like to hear which one you'd r2 and what does that champ bring to the table? I am excited to hear about your experiences, that I wouldn't be able to gather in years

R2 sunspot tbh . Higher rank=higher base stats,scaling stats,challenger rating . Sunspot can use those stats incredibly well
  • Options
    Jack2634 said:

Kerneas said:

R2 sunspot tbh . Higher rank=higher base stats,scaling stats,challenger rating . Sunspot can use those stats incredibly well
    And enemy will instantly ban him in bgs😭
  • Options
    Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Posts: 224 ★★
    All of your mutants hit hard
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,054 ★★★

Jack2634 said:

Kerneas said:

Is this really true? I currently have Sunspot in my deck at r1, but he never gets banned. People usually focus on my FAM, r2 Chavez, Zemo, or ascended Kate.

I’ve been debating on r2’ing my Sunspot, but hesitant to use my gem as I’m like halfway to form a 4th mutant t6cc. I just don’t see having him r2 would magically make people be like “alright, THIS guy is getting banned now”
  • Options

Jack2634 said:

Kerneas said:

Is this really true? I currently have Sunspot in my deck at r1, but he never gets banned. People usually focus on my FAM, r2 Chavez, Zemo, or ascended Kate.

I’ve been debating on r2’ing my Sunspot, but hesitant to use my gem as I’m like halfway to form a 4th mutant t6cc. I just don’t see having him r2 would magically make people be like “alright, THIS guy is getting banned now”
    A r1 sunspot sometimes need 2 sp 1 nd a sp2, but a r2 will kill almost every defender with 1 sp1 1sp2.
    Literally you can end most fights within 45 to 60 seconds, nd with 100% health
    Don't use gem if you are going to get your 4th t6cc, rank him yp with cats
  • Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 970 ★★★
    Domz & Sunspot