**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should the Generic Awaken Gem

IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
Be released more?? Reason why i am asking is bc if 6* werent coming for another yr or 2 then Generic Gem would be considered rare but since 6* are coming and each batch of 5* are being added each month. The value of Generic Gem is useless now. VOTE AWAY!!!

Should the Generic Awaken Gem 26 votes

Yes! 6* stars and Generic Gem isnt rare no more
15%
New_Noob168CodornasSquishyslimePandamanTan 4 votes
No! Generic is rare as the Class Awaken Gem
57%
Eb0ny-O-M4wSteelCurtainMUTMoneygrabMegaVoltsDanicb94OsteotomeMasterTroller42RotellySungjDarkrider05zero7GamerMalidosDeadpool_42422112Nexus_UY_ScutiJoshHam 15 votes
IDC! Just wanna awaken SL or Magik already
26%
HarcourtmazeTheLazyKingFireballs5NDK13Jwallace25imnooneFhfjghhggggjfhfjg 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Are you talking about the 5* generic? Thats only been offered in LoL, and now 5.4. No reason to make it less rare
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Why would you say it’s useless? Lol
  • Options
    SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    No! Generic is rare as the Class Awaken Gem
    6* won’t be relevant for a very long time I’d imagine, also the 1st champs released prob be the worst champs of their class. I doubt we’ll see Magik & SL as one of the 1st champs released. That costs Kabam money now lol
  • Options
    If the 5* generic awakening gem is "useless", there's no specific reason to ask them to release more of them.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I think it’s funny how worried people are about 6* taking over. Most champs need duped so it will be a while before the average player gets a duped champ plus we don’t even know what champs will be released as 6*
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I think it’s funny how worried people are about 6* taking over. Most champs need duped so it will be a while before the average player gets a duped champ plus we don’t even know what champs will be released as 6*

I don't believe most of the people complaining are genuinely worried about that. The logical thing to do when you believe 6* champions are going to make everything else moot is to ask for direct ways to acquire 6* champions. It is completely illogical to ask for more ways to get what you think will be worthless. I believe 6* champions are just another convenient excuse to ask for more stuff.

If people ask for it, its valuable by definition. Something is only worthless if people stop caring if they ever get any of it. The huge amount of requests for more 4* and especially 5* availability tells me everything I need to know about how valuable those things are still considered to be.
  • Options
    DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »

By the time the average player is able to get a duped 6* champ, there will be a 7* announcement