**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I beat Act 7 Kang! but im not paragon

Beat the guy yesterday, absolutely loved it. wasnt hard wasnt easy it was awesome. I used my 5* Ultron for about 90% of the fight. unfortunately i got a old man logan and OG daredevil dupe for my rewards so that sucks

But now i've just gotta get paragon and i cant see how, nick is my first and only r4. I've got 1 t6b and 1 t2a and im very close to forming another t6b but no where close for a t2a. I'm thinking of getting the full catalysts from the glory store as i can afford both of them, but that still wont get me enough for another r4

I can't do any of the carina's challenges that have any useful rewards and im not the type to spend. So I"m at a complete stand still. please help

Comments

• Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 681 ★★★★
    You can get about half of each catalyst from EQ each month plus more from the SQ. BG store will go along way too. If you don't want to wait several months of doing that, Act 8 isn't very challenging
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 295 ★★
    Try collect T6B and T3A from battleground store. I am not sure what is price for TB but that's the better way to grab those items.
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 976 ★★★★
    edited November 2023
    mbgibson said:

Move on to Act 8. The difficulty increase is not much and there's plenty of resources to get you to Paragon.

I wouldn't say plenty tbh. Enough to get 1 more r4 from completion, and 1 from exploration.

Edit: Ah wait 8.3 exists now, should comfortably be enough for 2 more r4s for sure. My bad.