**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Featured 15k Subpool

Can anyone please refer me to an accurate list of the champs currently in the 5* Featured 15k sub-pool?

Comments

• SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    gakxhp5r3lsa.png
    Every single champ you see here including the ones all the way to Hela
  • HomerJBondHomerJBond Posts: 118
    Thank you. But I clearly recall Kabam giving some explanation that the sub-pool in the 15k featured 5* crystal was going to get smaller and smaller. So it would become the featured champ then just 6 other 5* champs that were not yet in the basic 10k 5* pool. Fairly certain Kabam said this around last summer.

Did they announce a change in the plan since then? Or was that initial announcement they made just a mishap like many other ones from the bureaucracatic breakdown that is sucking the life out of the former brilliance of this game?
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Lmao what? Your question was answered with that pic, everything there not already in the basic pool is
    Sub.

Everything that has been added to basic has been removed from subfeatured so it is growing smaller. That plan is still in place if you wish to review it you can find the thread in news and announcements near the bottom.

Did you fail to comprehend what was happening? Or are you losing your respect per character added to the basic pool?

Familiarity breeds contempt.
    You clearly didn’t read the first answer. You are inappropriately condescending. Sad way to get a boost of fake esteem.

Th first answer says every single champ, not every single champ that isn’t in the first group. According to Kabam’s original answer, the correct answer should be every champ shown in December through March.

However, what prompted my question is that the last time I opened a 15k featured it was October and I got Beast who I thought should have been removed from the15k in September. I was thinking of opening one again and wanted to make sure I understood the pool... but now I remember why I don’t post here.
  • Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★
    HomerJBond wrote: »
    You clearly didn’t read the first answer. You are inappropriately condescending. Sad way to get a boost of fake esteem.

Th first answer says every single champ, not every single champ that isn’t in the first group. According to Kabam’s original answer, the correct answer should be every champ shown in December through March.

However, what prompted my question is that the last time I opened a 15k featured it was October and I got Beast who I thought should have been removed from the15k in September. I was thinking of opening one again and wanted to make sure I understood the pool... but now I remember why I don’t post here.

Just a friendly reminder that the 15k featured crystals contains every champ. The featured champ, the sub feature, and then the regular basic. It's all wrapped in one single crystal. December-march are sub featured and the rest are basic. You have a chance to get 1 champ from any of those pools in the featured 15k crystal.
  • Ascoop24 wrote: »
    HomerJBond wrote: »

Just a friendly reminder that the 15k featured crystals contains every champ. The featured champ, the sub feature, and then the regular basic. It's all wrapped in one single crystal. December-march are sub featured and the rest are basic. You have a chance to get 1 champ from any of those pools in the featured 15k crystal.

Just to make sure it is clear: the 5* featured crystal contains three pools: the featured "pool," the subfeatured pool and the basic pool. The featured pool always contains one champion: the featured champion. The basic pool contains every 5* champion that is currently in the basic crystal. The subfeatured pool contains every 5* champion introduced befiore the current featured champion that is not yet in the basic crystal. Since the three pools combined contain the featured, the basic, and everything not featured or basic, by definition it contains every 5* champion in existence.

The way the pools work you have a certain chance to pull each pool: depending on which pool you pull one random champion from that pool will be selected as your champ. So the odds of pulling the featured or a subfeatured or basic champion do not change over time: it is always the same. The odds of pulling any one particular champ change depending on which pool it is in, and how many other champions are in that pool.

OP: when you asked for the contents of the "5* Featured 15k sub-pool" you asked an ambiguous question because there's no such thing as a "subpool." There is the featured pool, the subfeatured pool,. and the basic pool. The first person to respond to you probably wasn't 100% sure what you were asking and decided to answer a more general question: which champs are in which pools at which date. The posted calendar shows which champs are in the basic pool, and which champs are being added to the basic pool at which times. Remember: if it is not in the basic pool and it is not the current featured champ, it is in the subfeatured pool. So knowing what's in the basic pool automatically tells you what is in the other pools. The featured has one, the subfeatured has everything else.
    Aha! Yes that was extremely helpful! I see that the first answer was correct now.

Very few people that I’ve encountered on Line understand how the 15k pools work. I wish Kabam was better at educating people about these nuances. I read your post and I easily get it now. When I initially read Kabam’s announcements, it was confusing.

Thank you
  • theshiznit05theshiznit05 Posts: 107
    Yet when I spin a 15g crystal it's always someone in the basics that I get.
  • Ricardo60289Ricardo60289 Posts: 369
    vz3yd9khsr7w.png