Which class nexus 5* crystals should I choose?

Tony_02003Tony_02003 Member Posts: 78
Hey guys! About to fully explore act5 and I wondered what crystals should I choose because I am very lost and need help. I have the option to choose 3 and I’m thinking of going 2 skill and one mystic crystal. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.my top cosmics are herc - Hyperion and galan
Best Skill champs are shangchi- hit monkey- falcon- baron zemo - black panther and stealth Spider-Man
Mystic: magik- blackwidow cv- tigra- ebony maw-Wiccan
Science: quicksilver-quake-Mr negative-spot
Mutant: apoc-prof x-kitty pryde- red mags
Tech: shuri- warlock- punisher 2099- og iron man-ultron and hulk buster. Sorry for the long list but I couldn’t upload images for some reason, these are my best champs of each class. Ps: I was hoping for a doom or Nick fury but I’d like to have a more educated and informed approach so id appreciate your help fellow summoners. Thanks in advance

Which class nexus 5* crystals should I choose? 14 votes

Mystic
57%
DOKTOROKTOPUSEugene_VirtuosoReignkingTWAdri5846The_0wenpusIcyCoolDudeDoodleAleksssTonystark1119 8 votes
Skill
7%
Sim9 1 vote
Mutant
14%
Killuaa11MetroMuffin 2 votes
Cosmic
21%
Ben_15455LickyIsisixkswmr 3 votes
Science
0%

Comments

• Eugene_VirtuosoEugene_Virtuoso Member Posts: 373
    Mystic
    Looks like you have a good number of great champs so I don't think you can really go wrong with what you choose. I'd say to for Mystic and Skill since you want Doom and Fury. You can go for Tech to try for Nimrod or Cosmic to try for Hulkling.