**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

BG matchmaking

Hello kabam , I am writing this ticket to you because I am fed up with the opponents of BG . I am paragon and have some r4's but mostly my opponents have more r5's and more 7* than my whole deck has . They dominate me every single match and if you can even check it . Please give me some opponents whom I have a chance to beat otherwise this game is no fun

Comments

• Options

Hello kabam , I am writing this ticket to you because I am fed up with the opponents of BG . I am paragon and have some r4's but mostly my opponents have more r5's and more 7* than my whole deck has . They dominate me every single match and if you can even check it . Please give me some opponents whom I have a chance to beat otherwise this game is no fun

Battlegrounds is a competition. No one has the right to win. Every player who wins is another player who loses. If you can't stand losing, do not compete against other players. Play the PvE (player vs environment) game, where the players win 90% of the time.

Because BG is a competitive ladder, stronger players tend to move up to higher tiers. That means the level of competition drops day by day. That means weaker players get more opportunities to match against other similarly weaker players as the season goes along. There have been seasons where I have literally managed to enter GC on the very last day because of this. That's another part of understanding how competitive environments work. Separate from the straight up player vs player match ups, there are the meta considerations of how the BG environment evolves that players can learn and take advantage of. Or not.

The game cannot simply keep handing you match ups against other players like you exclusively. That would mean players with stronger rosters would have to face only each other and weaker players would be able to keep winning and promoting without ever having to face any stronger players. That's intrinsically unfair, it has happened in the past with that sort of match making, and it was deemed absolutely completely and irreversibly unacceptable.
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 1,023 ★★★★
    Congratulations! You're the 1 millionth bg matchmaking post this month! Here's a lolly pop.

But anyways bgs is a competition, after a certain point you get matched up with everyone in the tier. Would you expect a free ride to the Olympics? Glad circuit isn't meant for everybody
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,604 ★★★★★
    Name does not check out
  • Options
    It's not just that but the glitch I am having against weaker player is also the issue . I defeat the champ but when I return I am 0% health and the defender had 100% health