Unit Grabing

2»

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,277 ★★★★★
    SammyDe said:

Try Bahamet when you are colour blind, my son has to let me know what color the beam was and usually it is too late… that’s why I will not 100% act 8 - genetic issue.

Milan is right. See if there is something they can do for you. Does your phone have any filters you can apply to it? I know my old iPhone had some colorblind filter options but that was like the iPhone 7. I don't know about the newer ones
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,913 ★★★★★
    SammyDe said:

Try Bahamet when you are colour blind, my son has to let me know what color the beam was and usually it is too late… that’s why I will not 100% act 8 - genetic issue.

You can do it without the colors. The callout text next to Bahamet says Heat Radiation when orange and you need to dex instead of saying Radiation when it’s green and you need to parry.
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,082 ★★★
    Thanks for checking, never heard of the filters, will try to have a look. It is not a big thing, I will try to keep an eye out for the text as I do want to 100% act 8 if it means I can get Valiant sooner.
    Probably won’t raise a ticket as I don’t want the future designs to have any creative limitations because of me.
    Although I will be interested to know how many people are like me here. There are two types - red/green and blue/green.
  • KerneasKerneas Member Posts: 3,803 ★★★★★
    It's hard to track issues that are encountered only by a fraction of players.

Personally, solid 80% of cases when I thought it's input issues on Kabam's side, I later found out it was indeed my f*ckup. Not saying it's the same in your case, but it's important to start at oneself, before blaming the system.
  • TheDarkestknightTheDarkestknight Member Posts: 33
    Guys how to close this thread :D
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 889 ★★★
    SammyDe said:

I thought I had that issue but I realized that there is a callout at the right side of the screen that lets you know what type of blast is coming
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,097 ★★★★★
    This is a family forum, my guy. We don’t need discussions here about people grabbing their units.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,780 ★★★★★

Who needs em anyway.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,972 ★★★★★
    If it helps you OP, I'll get some tips on Cerastes from my son who soloed that fight.

He's 11.
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 827 ★★★
    You need to get used to the animations before going into fights, there is a thing called YouTube where you can watch others doing the fights and know the animations and what you need to do before entering the fights like these.
    Once you get used to it, it will be a cakewalk. It's only hard when you don't know what your're doing and you just tap the screen mindlessly.