Re: Rejoining alliance during AW

So i will keep it short
1- I left my alliance for during AW because we kept losing due to lack of participation.

2-The new alliance was good but new players weren't allowed in AW ( I started playing in Sep '23 and am uncollected rn, while all others in the alliance were atleast throne breaker)

3-I decided that playing and losing is better than not being able to participate at all. So i rejoined my old alliance.

4-Under normal circumstances, I should not be able to play AW after freshly joining an alliance but since I had already entered BG1 before leaving, it allowed me to continue playing AW in my old alliance

5- So i am confused whether this is a glitch or I am allowed to continue playing AW. I haven't started any fight since my last node before I left the alliance. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could shed some light on this.

6- I am sorry that i couldn't keep this short and apologize incase you felt ur time was wasted.

Comments

• LONERANGER_141LONERANGER_141 Member Posts: 54
    edited November 2023
    Incase someone from my old alliance reads this, i am truly sorry for leaving in between
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,293 Guardian
    * “new alliance was good but new players weren't allowed in AW“
    For that currently running AW, that is right, can’t jump in to a new Ally's current AQ/AW until next AQ/AW.
    Or do you mean they only run 1 or 2 BG AW, and only allow certain people to join (and persistent defense is already full for those 1-2 BG's) ?

When you rejoined old Ally, did you still have persistent defenders in place for future wars ?
    I think it might be that they won’t get taken out of persistent until current war ends.

Game might allow resuming an AQ/AW if rejoining Ally in same day (or war) in cases of accidental leaving ?

If it allowed you to continue same war, it should NOT be a problem for you to do so (even if it is a bug, they wouldn’t penalize you for something like that).
  • LONERANGER_141LONERANGER_141 Member Posts: 54
    @SummonerNR The new ally only ran one BG and it was all planned. I mean they had set players who could play war, others could request to join the next if they had a good roster. Mine was quite inferior as compared to them.

And yeah i had persistent defenders for future wars. I am quite invested in the game ( did some small spending too), hence I don't want to do anything that would count as bug exploitation. I will sit this war out , i guess. If I feel like switching alliance i will so after this war ends on Monday.

Thanks for replying.