**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rewards the height of the incident occurred for users with login problem.

Good afternoon, Well my suggestion would be to leave the Rocky Racum workshop free for 1 day without charging any scrap for the players to explore.

Comments

• wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Lukedwonln wrote: »
    Good afternoon, Well my suggestion would be to leave the Rocky Racum workshop free for 1 day without charging any scrap for the players to explore.

This is a pretty good idea.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Wait, what?

Not sure if I understand correctly, but are you saying all items in the workshop should be free for 1 day?

Ah no you don't, everyone would be hoarding T4Bs and 4* crystals continuously for 24 hours, that just breaks the game. And even if that's not what you meant, and you just want all the gates to be passable just once, that is still quite a heavy compensation that Kabam would very unlikely do
  • LukedwonlnLukedwonln Posts: 81
    It would not be too heavy for Kabam most work and study would not stay 24 hours online in the game. If they vonseg make an event enabling such items my suggestion would be easy to do, it would be something interesting the gates free for 24 hours.
  • jerstolpjerstolp Posts: 73
    id be happy with a generic 4s awakening gem. n some generic 4s sig stones
  • KromestoneKromestone Posts: 81
    Lukedwonln wrote: »

Lol, as much as I did be glad to see it happen, I know kabam wouldn't be trying that, way too greedy to do that....
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Better idea; give the players a large quantity of scrap, maybe 150k. The players would then spend this on anything they like. 2 T4 basic cats? You got it! How about 5 carbonadium cores? Why not? The point is, this would allow players to choose their own compensation. I think this would work, for both Kabam and the players.
  • Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239
    I would have 89,174 4* crystals if they did this. Oh, also like 1000 t4bs and ascendant crystals. Can't do that.