**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bg plz report

JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 831 ★★★★
edited November 2023 in General Discussion
Getting sick of modders. Please report and hopefully alliance sees. He then took my r4 Attuma with cgr in 50 seconds lmao.
[image removed]
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 831 ★★★★
    Huh that’s my bad, I somehow didn’t know he was shock immune. Time to go see the eye doctor I guess.
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 634 ★★★
    Not a modder, looks like a legit hulkling fight
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    50 seconds is absolutely legit, Modders don’t even try to hide and do it in 1 - 20 seconds.

And showing names is not allowed in Forum.
  • Options
    MethodMan69MethodMan69 Posts: 32
    edited November 2023
    Just imagine how many of those dumb reports kabam receives every day😔 , bro thinks CGR and Hulkling are weak champions , Korg and attuma never stood a chance
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★

Getting sick of modders. Please report and hopefully alliance sees. He then took my r4 Attuma with cgr in 50 seconds lmao.

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

Even if this was suspicious, bringing it up here does zero to help. You need to file a report in game and then hope for a positive result. Nothing you or anyone says here will change a thing for you.