Titan Pool Update / 7 Star Basic Update for December

Longshot_33Longshot_33 Member Posts: 369 ★★★
Does anyone know the date that the next 6 champs will rotate into the basic pool in December? As the last update was on October 3rd I want to say December 5th but not sure if this was confirmed anywhere?

Comments

• WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★
    When the current Event ended/after App Update.
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Member Posts: 369 ★★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

When the current Event ended/after App Update.

So will coincide with the countdown timer for the current event quest?
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Member Posts: 3,324 ★★★★★
    While we’re all here, when is Photon coming to the basic six star? Hoarding all my nexuses.
  • Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Member Posts: 420 ★★
    Malreck04 said:

While we’re all here, when is Photon coming to the basic six star? Hoarding all my nexuses.

Aunt Mai says December 5th but thats an estimate, not a confirmation
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,180 ★★★★

Dec 4 (i think) is when the Titan pool is updated

Werewolf By Night, Morbius, Kushala, and Chee'ilth + two other champs will join the Titan pool in December

Spot, Shang Chi, Colossus, Warlock, Knull, Juggernaut will join the basic pool and leave the Titan pool

I'll wait it out then, juggs is the only one I will miss tbh.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Member Posts: 1,993 ★★★★

Werewolf By Night, Morbius, Kushala, and Chee'ilth + two other champs will join the Titan pool in December

Spot, Shang Chi, Colossus, Warlock, Knull, Juggernaut will join the basic pool and leave the Titan pool

heard from my ally that its gonna be peni and ultron
  • Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Member Posts: 420 ★★

heard from my ally that its gonna be peni and ultron
    I've heard that the two will be Havok, Captain Marvel movie, Peni, or Ultron since those 4 are among the newest 7*