**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battlegrounds - mark tactics attackers, go back to providing upcoming metas

TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
I have two suggestions for battleground as Cyber Weekend approaches.

First, create an icon to mark tactics attackers and defenders when there are tactics nodes in battlegrounds.

Second, please please please get back to telling us a rolling three season meta. The next season might start in 8 days, and I’m having to hold rankup resources in case the nodes require it. For those of us that are low to medium spenders, it would be a really nice gesture with Cyber Weekend approaching.

Comments

• Options
    horrendous_toohorrendous_too Posts: 228 ★★
    I would dearly love both these ideas. Although if they ever do the war tactics again I think they would need to do it with a much less OP attacker tactic. I basically stopped drafting tactic defenders except as a way to pull a good attacker out and only used non tactic defenders like domino, korg and IMIW.

And if they don't want to do the 3 metas at once any more because they have to stay secret for some unknown reason, at least start having a bit of consistency about when the new meta is announced. I personally think going with the AW model and doing it 2 weeks before the start of the season would work well.
  • Options
    Even if it were just the VT metas that would be great. I don’t want to grind gladiator circuit. I want 2-day rewards and to reach GC. T6cc are too scarce that I would love to be able to decide based on who has an extended “use window” for the next 2-3 months.
  • Options
    Thank you! What amazing responsiveness! You definitely didn’t have that planned well in advance!

(Seriously though, I am grateful you shared the metas like this. I really really hope it continues.)