**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Advicement on Skill Rank Up

I have finaly gathered 3 T-4 skill cats and my choices are either four star dup Hawkeye or five star undup elektra.
I know soon 4 stars be pretty much useless thats why i lean more to higher stars but still both are awesome...

Comments

• Options
    AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    If u already have a power control champ I'd go for elektra
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Agree with Ashburn, if you already have R4 or R5 of powerful & reliable power-control champs, such as Magik, Vision, Dormammu, Rogue, Dr Voodoo, Psylocke, etc, then you shall go for Elektra.

Note that I don't consider Winter Soldier, Howard the Duck, etc being reliable power-control champs

On the other hand, if you don't have a good champ with reliable Defensive Ability reduction, then you may want to consider ranking up your 5* elektra (no dependency on the Sig level). But if you already have high sig level Black Widow, Gwenpool or Crossbone, then she is not that important

However, if both the power control and defensive ability reduction are NO longer your concern bcos you already have plenty of those, you should probably start investing on 5* champs, bcos very soon 4* will be side-lined after 6* releases .....
  • Options
    those are my rank 4s yet:
    1-Archangel dup
    2-CW CAP/iron Dup
    3-Hawkeye
    4-Hulk
    5-Thor
    6-Guillotine
    7-MN Magneto

From this list, looks like only Hawkeye is good in power control
    From this list, looks like no one is good in defensive ability reduction (BW, CB, GP, Elektra). In this case you should go with Elektra.

• Options
    whaler213whaler213 Posts: 151
    when the opponent has a debuff (like the bleed from her l1 or armor break) they have 85% defensive ability reduction so spidey cant evade magik wont activate limbo things like that
  • Options
    Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Your duped AA should have ability reduction with 3 stacks of neurotoxin depending on sig lvl. I also have a 5 star unduped Elektra. She's my finisher
  • Options
    @BigTrump2017, I think I did mention above, that Elektra's defensive ability reduction DID NOT depend on Sig level. Pls check the details of her description in-game, thanks.

We have given plenty of advises, NOBODY can pick for you except you, you are the only one who can make the best choice for yourself, bcos only you know what you need. All the best