A cheater in necropolis

IronsteelIronsteel Member Posts: 19
edited November 2023 in General Discussion
I was doing arena when I saw a player with the title ruler of the necropolis he is paragon with level 44 too y
[image removed]
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Rohith21Rohith21 Member Posts: 169 ★★
    edited November 2023
    Ironsteel said:

I was doing arena when I saw a player with the title ruler of the necropolis he is paragon with level 44 too y

Cheaters are most probably going to be banned soon as Kabam is yet to even release the first 10 players who are done with necropolis.
    Post edited by Kabam Jax on
  • IronsteelIronsteel Member Posts: 19
    I know right
    Can’t believe these cheaters are such big fools
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,291 ★★★
    Why they're still playing
  • Supersha7Supersha7 Member Posts: 237 ★★
    I thought kabam had some anticheat system in place for necropolis which was to give an immediate ban to cheaters?

I’ve also seen a couple of lvl 44s with ruler of necropolis in global chat.
  • ThePharcideThePharcide Member Posts: 211 ★★★
    I have yet to even look at Abyss stuff so I definitely haven’t looked at Necropolis.

Is it not possible to just unit your way through?
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,829 ★★★★★
    The point is banning them permanently.
    If there are going to be 1 week ban with all rewards intact.
    Whats the point of playing legit.
    Don't question the integrity, it have happened in the past with abyss EOP gauntlet And it will happen again.

We seriously need, "Zero tolerance policy" agsint these nuub cheaters.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Member Posts: 1,540 ★★★★
    Fun fact:

With the current state of the game, anyone can create a new account each day of the week, play each a few hours and, in the span of a month, have literally 30 accounts at at least Cav or TB. This is even before needing to use "help." When they say 2k accounts banned, best believe that's nowhere near 2k users banned.

Don't be surprised if the lower level accounts plowing through on day 1 aren't just sacrificial accounts to test the waters, and don't be surprised if not everyone you think is for sure a modder isn't banned, as kabam has shown patience in waiting some of these guys out.

From what I've been told, of course.
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★

I have yet to even look at Abyss stuff so I definitely haven’t looked at Necropolis.

I've only done one path, but yes. I think your best bet is path 1 with aegon. Some of the fights on other paths might not be impossible with aegon, but definitly expensive

I am not even cavalier yet🤣
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Member Posts: 1,001 ★★★

Pretty sure you can unit through anything.... especially with a Kate Bishop....I highly doubt this guy did tho
  • KingSkeletorKingSkeletor Member Posts: 116
    Another cheater...
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Member Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

Ban Mamrot @Kabam Miike

Report it in game. Nothing can be done here on the forums
  • Trek26Trek26 Member Posts: 243 ★★

This was posted yesterday. They'll get banned, you guys need to chill tagging mods
This discussion has been closed.