**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Is this a bug?

RapRap Posts: 3,203 ★★★★

I completed day 2 dexterous dodge and the rewards are still locked?

Comments

• Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,203 ★★★★
    Seriously? Any idea why the rewards are locked when it popped up and said I had completed it, and as you can see I have, but the rewards remain locked. What is up with that? Anybody else have it happen?
  • Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 598 ★★★
    Rap said:

Seriously? Any idea why the rewards are locked when it popped up and said I had completed it, and as you can see I have, but the rewards remain locked. What is up with that? Anybody else have it happen?

Seems to be by design. Not a bug. You can only collect once per day as per assigned objective. Even if you completed 2 the second reward does not unlock until the following day.

I believe it’s somehow related to “missing a day”. Which is why you can have 2 objectives or buy days. But the reward lock has been there the past 2-3 track initiatives