**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Cant collect platinumpool?

I was able to collect the five pieces for the 5 star but only have the option to collect the 6

star? Anyone else have this issue?

Comments

• Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 848 ★★★★
    if you have all pieces u have to cilick the "get now" button, it'll exchange and give you the cristal
  • Options
    What OP is probably saying is that the ONLY Red Crystal (PlatPool purchase) there in his Misc Store is the one for buying the 6* version (which he doesn’t have any pierces for).

He probably doesn’t see any 5* version of that crystal available to click on and buy. Which is the one he is looking for.
  • Options
    Count_draculaCount_dracula Posts: 8
    edited November 2023
    Summoner NR I was looking for one that looked similar to the purple one thank you for your help
  • Options

Please exchange those five pieces with Red crystal under Misc tab.

Thank you. I found the crystal
  • Options
    Oh. Were you clicking on the RED one (Heart of the Shards) ?
    Or is that pic from the Purple one (Shady Dimension) ?
  • Options
    Yeage1istYeage1ist Posts: 3
    The heart of shards crystal doesn’t show up anywhere I’m almost uncollected level 36 and have all
  • Options
    SoSA__RemakeSoSA__Remake Posts: 135
    You are clicking the wrong crystal, the crystal you are looking for is below that one. Which is the red spikey crystal.
  • Options
    Ik which one it is but it doesn’t show up in featured store or misc there’s no spikey red one at all
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    You must be uncollected and level 40 I believe
  • Options
    Thank you, I’m on the last boss of chapter 2 the one with the question mark, it’s so hard