Options

Road to the Crypt

I just finished my 1st path today.
Is there anywhere we can see the progress for road to crypt?

Comments

• Options
    KRANꓘKRANꓘ Posts: 140 ★★
    edited November 2023
    @Cat_Murdock
    Thank you for this!
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,203 ★★★★★
    What is this if someone cares to explain?
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,063 ★★★★★
    edited November 2023

ahmynuts said:

DNA3000 said:

Kabam announced during the Necropolis launch stream that they will have a special milestone counter that counts every death in Necropolis outside of the very first fight in any path (to prevent death farming) that any player running Necropolis experiences. Each death will count one point towards special milestone rewards that will be given to every player that completes Necropolis at least once before a January 15th deadline. The milestones were listed in the stream:

The idea was to be a fun little nod at the fact that Kabam knows the playerbase is going to push hard to get completions and explorations in before the end of the year to target Valiant, they know there will be a lot of deaths and revives involved, and this was a way of softening the blow and saying those deaths were not completely in vain.
    Off-topic but does anyone think Jax could cosplay Kratos if he grows his beard out
    shave it all and he can do aang
    I see. I was thinking far too small. This is the true way.
    Adult Aang does have a beard though. So maybe it isn't even as far off as that
  • Options
    kahlkorverkahlkorver Posts: 161
    How does the milestones work? Like SA type (only get the milestone corresponding to points) or SQ type (get all the milestones)?
  • Options
    Where is this data being posted?
    I really don't have any social media apps.
  • Options
    SoSA__RemakeSoSA__Remake Posts: 135
    KRANꓘ said:

Where is this data being posted?
    I really don't have any social media apps.

They are posting it on twitter
  • Options
    Ironcity said:

DNA3000 said:

Kabam announced during the Necropolis launch stream that they will have a special milestone counter that counts every death in Necropolis outside of the very first fight in any path (to prevent death farming) that any player running Necropolis experiences. Each death will count one point towards special milestone rewards that will be given to every player that completes Necropolis at least once before a January 15th deadline. The milestones were listed in the stream:

The idea was to be a fun little nod at the fact that Kabam knows the playerbase is going to push hard to get completions and explorations in before the end of the year to target Valiant, they know there will be a lot of deaths and revives involved, and this was a way of softening the blow and saying those deaths were not completely in vain.
    I really love this idea, one of the coolest things Kabam has done. I’m encouraging all my alliance mates to join and die a lot, lol
    Just keep in mind that deaths on the first fight of any path do not count, because otherwise everyone would just farm deaths and keep resetting the map at no cost. You have to get past fight #1, and then all deaths after that count.

So for the most part the deaths that count will be from actual Necropolis runners, not players just jumping in to die and run up the count.
  • Options
    LickyLicky Posts: 306 ★★
    DNA3000 said:

Ironcity said:

DNA3000 said:

I really love this idea, one of the coolest things Kabam has done. I’m encouraging all my alliance mates to join and die a lot, lol
    Just keep in mind that deaths on the first fight of any path do not count, because otherwise everyone would just farm deaths and keep resetting the map at no cost. You have to get past fight #1, and then all deaths after that count.

So for the most part the deaths that count will be from actual Necropolis runners, not players just jumping in to die and run up the count.
    How and when do we get the rewards?
  • Options
    kevhugokevhugo Posts: 138 ★★
    Licky said:

DNA3000 said:

Ironcity said:

DNA3000 said:

You gotta get at least one run of necropolis done by the 15th January.
  • Options
    kevhugo said:

Licky said:

DNA3000 said:

Ironcity said:

DNA3000 said:

Ok but do the rewards come in an ingame message, solo event etc?
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,699 Guardian
    edited November 2023
    Licky said:

kevhugo said:

Licky said:

DNA3000 said:

Ironcity said:

DNA3000 said:

They'll probably be sent in game after January 15th
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Licky said:

kevhugo said:

Licky said:

DNA3000 said:

Ironcity said:

DNA3000 said:

And do we get everything ( abyss nexus to 15k 7 star shards) or just what we landed on, eg if we did however many deaths would we get 15k 7 star shards plus all previous rewards or just the 15k 7 star shards
    Thanks
  • Options
    Licky said:

Pikolu said:

Licky said:

kevhugo said:

Licky said:

DNA3000 said:

Ironcity said:

DNA3000 said:

And do we get everything ( abyss nexus to 15k 7 star shards) or just what we landed on, eg if we did however many deaths would we get 15k 7 star shards plus all previous rewards or just the 15k 7 star shards
    Thanks
    Yes, it would be silly to only give the highest milestone achieved.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Licky said:

Pikolu said:

Licky said:

kevhugo said:

Licky said:

DNA3000 said:

Ironcity said:

DNA3000 said:

Thanks
    Yes, it would be silly to only give the highest milestone achieved.
    Ok just making sure it's not like summoner engagement or anything
  • Options
    edricedric Posts: 61
    Does anyone have list of the rewards?
  • Options
    Joshua_EiversJoshua_Eivers Posts: 108
    edric said:

Does anyone have list of the rewards?

Someone already posted them at the top of the thread but here

• Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,324 ★★★★★
    Anymore updates on the current progress?
  • Options
    CytaCyta Posts: 101
    How are these rewards distributed? Once a milestone is reached? all at once when timer ends? Their last post indicated over 300k deaths. Did any1 receive 1st 3 milestone rewards ?
  • Options
    Cyta said:

How are these rewards distributed? Once a milestone is reached? all at once when timer ends? Their last post indicated over 300k deaths. Did any1 receive 1st 3 milestone rewards ?

They'll probably send it all at once after January 15th
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,203 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

You're welcome.
    Someone like us and Dr Zola have to keep the deaths coming.
  • Options
    Yeah I'll probably do a lot more after offers drop.