Options

Road to the Crypt

Comments

• Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

DrZola said:

Would be so 2023 if the team wound up disqualifying a few million deaths for modding/cheating…

Dr. Zola

I was told that would not happen. Also, almost all the cheaters aren't contributing much in the way of deaths regardless, because cheating.

If you're cheating in Necropolis and dying dozens of times, you haven't failed at MCOC, you've failed at life completely.
    Maybe there’s a cheater purposely dying ~60 times per run. Not sure what metrics Kabam use to detect cheating but that’s something I might do, if I were of that persuasion.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,726 ★★★★★
    Not sure if they have the ability to do so but something random for the summoner who was first and the 5 millionth death would be cool.

A title would be cool, run a competition for appropriate titles.

• Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

I died 18 times...........on Titania alone. Your welcome everyone, your welcome

Is anyone going to tell them?
    I think @baskinrobbinsKNOWS (no pun intended)
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,536 ★★★★★
    Damn, all milestones have been hit and I'm yet to start, I'm sorry to let you all down.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,852 ★★★★★
    Would be nice to add a 6m milestone
  • Options
    BadahBadah Posts: 250 ★★
    PT_99 said:

Damn, all milestones have been hit and I'm yet to start, I'm sorry to let you all down.

Don’t wait to get a 6* Aegon to do it… I’m doing it with a 5*, and only when I got to Psychoman I realised that I forgot to equip Aegon with a relic… currently on Cap Sam, I’m only doing 3 or 4 fights a day

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,536 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Badah said:

PT_99 said:

Don’t wait to get a 6* Aegon to do it… I’m doing it with a 5*, and only when I got to Psychoman I realised that I forgot to equip Aegon with a relic… currently on Cap Sam, I’m only doing 3 or 4 fights a day

I tried 5* Aegon in AQ, his damage made me cry plus I'm planning for 100% so why not wait till Banquet 2 Abyss. If not, then 5*.

BUT I have intentionally entered the depths of Kabam jail to find the secret legendary 6* Aegon, I'm only coming out with him.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    There should be one last tier for those who've 100% explored it.
  • Options
    Gamer said:

Honestly no one fouce one to do it 100 at launch so just because u clere it early don’t makes u need more. Just my opinion
    No, but we contributed ~6 times as many deaths as those who only did one run.
  • Options
    AzenstarAzenstar Posts: 58

You should receive a 10* Groot!!
  • Options

Gamer said:

Honestly no one fouce one to do it 100 at launch so just because u clere it early don’t makes u need more. Just my opinion
    Why do you always insist in alienating players? Let everyone enjoy the rewards for once jeez nobody told you to explore it, you did that to yourself 💀
    How is adding an extra reward for those who 100% Necro "alienating players"? It's just an extra bonus for those who pushed in the content and contributed most of the deaths.
  • Options
    Graves_3 said:

Jefechuta said:

Gamer said:

Why do you always insist in alienating players? Let everyone enjoy the rewards for once jeez nobody told you to explore it, you did that to yourself 💀
    How is adding an extra reward for those who 100% Necro "alienating players"? It's just an extra bonus for those who pushed in the content and contributed most of the deaths.
    The extra rewards are the exploration ones, which you already got, lol, no need on additional ones
    It’s like asking for extra glory because you killed the boss in AQ.
    It's more like asking for more glory for doing 6 paths in AQ instead of 1.
  • Options
    Jefechuta said:

Graves_3 said:

Jefechuta said:

Gamer said:

The extra rewards are the exploration ones, which you already got, lol, no need on additional ones
    No, its like asking for more Alliance rewards because you played more BGs, you already have your own Individual ones thanks to that time/effort you spent, the same way you have your exploration rewards.

Also, Road to Crypt is free rewards just because, they could have given 0 rewards and we would have around the same death count anyway since Necropolis is worth the effort and the time spent so we are doing it as soon as we can.

That is a better analogy, and I agree with it. It sucks that some players can just ride the coattails of those who actually put in the time/effort.
  • Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    Ortoun said:

Took me a minute to realize those were dead Aegons

If anyone is starting a band and looking for a name, you could do a lot worse than Dead Aegons
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 813 ★★★★
    Jefechuta said:

Graves_3 said:

Jefechuta said:

Gamer said:

No, its like asking for more Alliance rewards because you played more BGs, you already have your own Individual ones thanks to that time/effort you spent, the same way you have your exploration rewards.

Also, Road to Crypt is free rewards just because, they could have given 0 rewards and we would have around the same death count anyway since Necropolis is worth the effort and the time spent so we are doing it as soon as we can.

How many summoners jumped in with R4 Aegon’s and unitman synergies with no history of completing Everest content? There would be no incentive to rush before 8.4. Everyone of those accounts would be trying to max Aegon or chasing Shuri/Wong as 7 stars. Road to the crypt provided the incentive to plow through now… not sure the death totals would be what you suggest by Jan 15th otherwise