**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Please help a frustrated long time supporter of this game.

Hello forum moderator!

Thank you all for your hard work, and I am contacting you in a desperate attempt, as I have tried to resolve my account issue through customer support five separate times with different tickets. It appears to me that I cannot get this problem resolved and receive very little guidance and it feels like I'm hitting a brick wall each time. I've opened five separate tickets, and the responses I've received are dishearteningly robotic, all following the same template (Exact same wording).

Below is a rundown of my account problem:
I have been playing this game since 2015 using an Apple Game Center login (Legal name, the same credit card for years), and I remember years ago, I tried once to connect it to a Kabam account, but it took me to a new level 1 account, and I gave up. Fast forward to now, I really want to get access to the new Kabam web store, and I am once again trying to connect my Game Center account to a new email/Kabam account. However, it shows that my account is already linked to an email without my knowledge (Also don't remember which email I attempted years ago). I am unsure if the attempt I made years ago successfully went through or if something else is up. Either way, I am clueless about the email ID nor the login information.

I created four new emails to try to connect them to my Game Center account and submitted numerous tickets. I provided all the information about my account, including the original name, purchase history, first joining time (achievement through Game Center), and state/country of creation.

All I got in response is a loop of questions from various different support team members (no communication between them), asking "what is your original in-game linked email," which is the very reason why I am contacting support for. I have tried to explain my situation with more than 10 detailed emails, but all I got is template responses (I have attached our most recent screenshot of the conversation and response).

I am not here to get those people in trouble; I understand they have their own set of protocols that need to be followed, but this is very discouraging and sad as a long-time player who has spent so much real money on my account and supported this game.

Please, if there's anything I can do to expedite the resolution of my problem, I'm willing to go the extra mile. I'm even prepared to have a phone call if that's what it takes.

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    ahmynuts said:

I'm sure Zibiit, Porthos, Vydious, and Lyra will get right on this one boss

I hope so too.

My apologies for posting this for everyone to see. I would’ve try resolve this without making it everyone’s problem but the support team is sadly unable to assist me with this matter.
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

ahmynuts said:

I hope so too.

My apologies for posting this for everyone to see. I would’ve try resolve this without making it everyone’s problem but the support team is sadly unable to assist me with this matter.
    Nobody on the forums can help you, especially some of the mods you tagged...
  • Options

ahmynuts said:

I hope so too.

I am not as active as some of you on the forum so I’m unsure how helpful this post will be.
    Perhaps it is a long shot to try posting on here but I’m really running out of option ⋯
    Still appreciate y’all comment; really nice to see some non template response lol
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,133 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

• Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,452 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Well that's just not cool. Why not throw Ad0ra in there too
  • Options
    Let me see if i can bring some attention to this.
  • Options

Thank you! Really appreciate your help!

• Options
    ahmynuts said:

I think attention is the opposite of what this needs
    I understand that there are much bigger problems than this, so I appreciate anyone who is willing to commend and help.

Sometimes, a person's problems trouble them more than any of the serious problems that the world is currently experiencing. I understand that there are always bigger and better things others can do to improve our game; hence, I have no intention of prolonging this issue if I can do anything to resolve it sooner.

Thank you still for your comment

• Options
    Andrew_zongmao_leeAndrew_zongmao_lee Posts: 11
    edited November 2023

ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

I think attention is the opposite of what this needs
    I dont think your opinion on this matters.
    That's the beauty of opinions. None of them inherently matter and everyone is entitled to have them and speak them.

For example your opinion is that my opinion doesn't matter. And my opinion on your opinion on my opinion is that yours doesn't matter. See how it's working here
    Yeah I can definitely see the value of you wasting time on a thread that hasnt asked for your input. Keep going ahead.

OP: I've tried to get this into related channels looking for any further help if needed. Will try and keep this posted.
    Thank you very much!
    Please let me know if there is anything I can do on my end to help.
    Will patiently wait for some assistance.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

ahmynuts said:

I hope so too.

If someone is banned, there's pretty much no one on the forums that can help you. But if you are having problems properly invoking support, or if you think you're not communicating your issue with support clearly and it seems they are responding to a different issue, while the mods themselves are not officially empowered to help with such things there are players on the forums who *might* be able to offer assistance, same as with any other normal problem with the game.

This one falls into the category of being something that maybe assistance is possible. Any normal player might be able to note that it was possible to change email ID for accounts when that account is lost or forgotten, and the support interaction above seems to imply that is now impossible, because there's no way to contact support from an email address you've forgotten. So something might be up here. We shouldn't jump on these types of requests for help too harshly.

I'm going to ping someone as well, see if there's a support glitch here or if we're just not getting the full picture.

Thank you so much for your help!!
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,405 ★★★★★
    edited November 2023
    ahmynuts said:

I miss those guys.

Well, three of those guys...
  • Options

Update:
    @DNA3000 @pseudosane

Thank you for both of the guardian!
    The issue is now resolved. Really appreciate your comment and help.

Glad it worked out!