**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Kabam?? Why does "your post will appear after review" something something exists?

PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,217 ★★★★★
I made a post, I know these review never gets resolved anyway. Sometimes editing out few words in posts and comments triggers the "post need to be reviewed" but it never gets actually and now my written thing is lost forever in darkest realms of unknown.
Why?

Comments

• Options
    Pikolu said:

To teach you the harsh reality of the importance of Ctrl+C

I'm usually on mobile, I didn't took Kabam to be this unreliable that the authors of post will have to copy-paste the entire paragraphs, images and format to make sure Kabam servers doesn't blow up at the exact time we hit "post"
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

I made a post, I know these review never gets resolved anyway. Sometimes editing out few words in posts and comments triggers the "post need to be reviewed" but it never gets actually and now my written thing is lost forever in darkest realms of unknown.
    Why?

Because while you were editing, someone reacted to your original post.
    You could change then your post entirely, and someone would have agreed/disagreed to your new post, without even knowing to what the edited version will be referring to.
    Maybe the approval mechanics is to prevent situations like this 🤔
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,376 Guardian
    edited November 2023
    Maybe if you didn’t title every one of your posts “KABAM ?? …”

There are many other people throughout Forums here that can help answer little questions,

But when you edit a post or comment multiple times, that seems to send it to Pending, maybe in case things are being spammed,
  • Options
    @moder
    Greekhit said:

PT_99 said:

Why?

Because while you were editing, someone reacted to your original post.
    You could change then your post entirely, and someone would have agreed/disagreed to your new post, without even knowing to what the edited version will be referring to.
    Maybe the approval mechanics is to prevent situations like this 🤔
    No it happened even before I posted, so there's no way someone can react anything on it, it's been over 12 hours and that post haven't approved yet because it never does, fortunately I made another post and got quick easy answer so it's fine.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,860 ★★★★★
    edited November 2023
    Multiple edits dont seem to trigger it, I regularly make 3 or 4 edits to something I just posted.