**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

That moment when you log in to see no alliance tag beside your name

Greetings. Well, as the title says... What can I say? It's a sucky feeling but such is life I guess. It's one thing to be kicked for not communicating or performing well, but it's another thing to be kicked for defending yourself after being picked on. I'm a bit bummed, but life goes on.

Skilled & active, Plat 1-2 war experience, can put up 400-500k in bgs no problem, Aq Map 6-8, experienced officer but not looking to be one at the moment. I can't access my line account for two weeks so I'm using discord & in game chats for the time being. Finishing up some content & will get some items next week to raise my prestige a little bit, but I'm skilled & participate in all areas of the game.
Discord: eugenemcoc
Ign: €ugene

Comments

• Options
    The_CosmosThe_Cosmos Posts: 34
    Are you ok joining gold2 alliance. We do BG and AQ too. Chill alliance and got burnt by a member leaving alliance in the middle. No info!!

We use line. IGN: The Cosmos
    Alliance : GET SUM!!!
  • Options
    Thank you for the offers so far. Unfortunately anything below Plat 2 is too easy for me, I'm quite competitive and like higher challenge. Sorry to disappoint you, I hope you understand...