Necro Team

Brad366Brad366 Member Posts: 103
I am going to R4 my Aegon this week and probably could take Juggernaut up soon. With that in mind, which of these teams is better for the Titania/Guardian Necropolis path? I also have R5 Abs Man if that works better than my R5 ascended Doom. I just don't want to get halfway through and have to back out.

Comments

• MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    There's a damage cap, so I don't see proxima doing well. The big thing is just aegon everything except cap Britain, and that's an easy shuri fight. Just remember a reversed controls immune and you're golden with aegon and shuri
  • GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Member Posts: 385 ★★★

There's a damage cap, so I don't see proxima doing well. The big thing is just aegon everything except cap Britain, and that's an easy shuri fight. Just remember a reversed controls immune and you're golden with aegon and shuri

proxima is just there for the synergies with aegon probably
  • Manup456Manup456 Member Posts: 891 ★★★★
    Use the team with Juggs he will make the GM fight easier
  • Brad366Brad366 Member Posts: 103

Yes, proxima would just be there for the synergy with Aegon for the ramp up. If I drop her, that allows me to bring overseer and Joe fixit (who have a reverse control immunity synergy without having to rank Juggernaut)
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 ★★★★★
    Brad366 said:

Yes, proxima would just be there for the synergy with Aegon for the ramp up. If I drop her, that allows me to bring overseer and Joe fixit (who have a reverse control immunity synergy without having to rank Juggernaut)
    If you're just planning ti use juggs for that last 1% phase then you don't need to rank him since the GM is basically a 1 tap as soon as you get the buffs down
  • Brad366Brad366 Member Posts: 103
    If you're just planning ti use juggs for that last 1% phase then you don't need to rank him since the GM is basically a 1 tap as soon as you get the buffs down

I didn't realize that, that's helpful