Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Why does doom take so less damage from Bishop's sp2?

Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,343 ★★★★★
I have noticed many a times that while using bishop against other champs, he easily deals like almost 30k from non crit sp2s and bonus 1.5k per tick from incinerates but against doom, his damage is completely mitigated, like around 3k sp2 with no crits and 200 per tick incinerate damage. Even with crits, he deals at max 15k damage against doom
While using him in bgs against doom, even 2-3 sp2s bring the opponent down to only 50% or 40% health, but against baron Zemo or attuma, 60 secs and one sp2 is more than enough to finish the fights off. Why though, some explanation required.

Comments

• Options
    And yeah all the above damage is mentioned with either maximum prowess or overload and more than maximum prowess active
  • Options

incinerate damage is based off special damage, bishop doesnt crit against doom, so your special damage is heavily gimped, so your incinerate damage is also much lower.

It's not about the crit man, i have mentioned that even a non crit sp2 from Bishop's does nice damage but not against doom
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,137 ★★★★★
    Doom has high resistance maybe
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,394 ★★★★★
    edited November 2023
    Personally If I'm using Bishop against Doom, I stick to SP1s for the Incinerate Damage.
  • Options
    Oh I never knew that. Thanks