**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Can I become cav with this roster?

I want to become cav as soon as possible for the rewards. Opinions regarding if my roster is strong enough and additional suggessions are appreciated. I am a fairly decent player, though the AI does get the better of me time to time.

Comments

• Options
    YezzsYezzs Posts: 21
    Yes your roster has the champs for it. Idk alot about idoom but i heard hes good, torch red mags and omega sentinel should be good and cgr imo will carry u thru a lot.

First two quests are hard tho imo, i had to use revives but other than that it isnt too hard. If u got boosts u could use them, but not necessary.
  • Options
    EndgodEndgod Posts: 68
    Yeah easily bud
  • Options
    @Yezzs @Endgod who do you think would be best a an xbones boss counter. I would take mags but he isn't poison immune. And ur replies are much appreciated.
  • Options
    YezzsYezzs Posts: 21

@Yezzs @Endgod who do you think would be best a an xbones boss counter. I would take mags but he isn't poison immune. And ur replies are much appreciated.

I think anyone poison immune. I used hulkling since xbones purifies stun alot.
  • Options
    @Yezzs @Endgod Guys, i did it. Thanks for the helpful comments and happy thanksgiving