**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Does anyone know

Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,255 ★★★★★
The total crystal voting was a couple months ago, but does anyone know if the champs who lost will still make it at some point in the near future? I don’t know if Kabam commented on it, but Kate losing was a big disappointment and it’d be great if the other champs get added soon

Comments

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,262 ★★★★★
    They likely will at some point. We already saw Cap IW in the incursions crystal, so definitely a possibility for them to make it into the game in other places
  • Options
    If I remember correctly, the comment they made from the live stream said they planned on releasing them, but it wasn't guaranteed to be anytime soon.
  • Options
    Thanks for the responses guys! Glad that they’ll be released at some point, hope it’s by the end of next year at least. And it seems like Titan autocorrected to total in my post lol
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,039 ★★★★★
    I also wanna see kate as a 7 as shes great and was a shame she lost the vote but hey hopefully soon
  • Options
    Bendy said:

I also wanna see kate as a 7 as shes great and was a shame she lost the vote but hey hopefully soon

Yeah fingers crossed. I would’ve held all my resources for her if she was in the pool lol. Nothing against Shang, but I love Kate way more
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,039 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Bendy said:

Yeah fingers crossed. I would’ve held all my resources for her if she was in the pool lol. Nothing against Shang, but I love Kate way more
    Im not a fan of shang tbh its why i wouldve preferred kate as like u id also hold resources for her as shes honestly so cool plus i just love her passive coldsnap and her evade counter always like them sort of well timed block evades
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Bendy said:

Emilia90 said:

Bendy said:

Im not a fan of shang tbh its why i wouldve preferred kate as like u id also hold resources for her as shes honestly so cool plus i just love her passive coldsnap and her evade counter always like them sort of well timed block evades
    Yeah her abilities are so well put together. Not to mention that the 7* with the additional challenger rating + stat focus would’ve made her even better for necropolis than she already is