**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Black Friday - Google Play store bonuses

OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
Just a tip for purchasing offers today, Google Play store currently is running a 7x boost on Play points. You need to activate it first from the store

This means 1 odin will get you 700 points, that in return can get you 3 of the cav nexus pack which is 190 points. That's an extra 600 units!

Be aware the cav packs are limited to only 5, anything over you can still get 135 units for 250 points. Or you can cash these points out for $/£1 credit per 100 points to buy other offers.

Comments

• Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 847 ★★★★
    amazing ty !
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,037 ★★★
    For anyone using iPhones: Target, Best Buy, Amazon are all offering $15 gift cards with $100 Apple gift card purchase digitally or in-store. YMMV on purchase limit, but in-store self-checkout for multiple has worked in the past (mainly Target..never seen a self-checkout Best Buy)
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★

For anyone using iPhones: Target, Best Buy, Amazon are all offering $15 gift cards with $100 Apple gift card purchase digitally or in-store. YMMV on purchase limit, but in-store self-checkout for multiple has worked in the past (mainly Target..never seen a self-checkout Best Buy)

Sorry, how does this work exactly? Im from the UK so I think only the amazon one will work. Do you just buy a card on there?
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,285 ★★★★★
    Weird. I only have a 3X boost.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★

Weird. I only have a 3X boost.

Same. Mine only says 3 points per $1
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,483 ★★★★
    Only 3x too. I demand compensation
  • Options

I'm in the uk, might be a uk store thing?
  • Options
    Odachi said:

It's possible. Do you have play points platinum? That might be it too if that's the case
  • Options
    tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 290 ★★

Same for me
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Odachi said:

It's possible. Do you have play points platinum? That might be it too if that's the case
    No, I'm only silver.
  • Options
    Ghostrunner01Ghostrunner01 Posts: 145 ★★
    Wow, Google added a limit on the Cavalier packs? It wasn't like that before now. So obviously, Cyber Deals triggered it. Just buy the 5, then wait and buy 5 more when it goes back to no limit.
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Platinum here and only have 3x too

• Options
    cfpreludecfprelude Posts: 112
    Platinum, U.S., 3x boost. Boo. :(
  • Options
    cfprelude said:

Platinum, U.S., 3x boost. Boo. :(

• Options
    Is there any sort of bonus of you're on an iphone, in the UK?
  • Options

Wow, Google added a limit on the Cavalier packs? It wasn't like that before now. So obviously, Cyber Deals triggered it. Just buy the 5, then wait and buy 5 more when it goes back to no limit.

No the cav packs are new, the unit packs are still there but thats 250points for 135 units (parker wallet)
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    You can turn points into $ and buy lower deals which will probably be better than 2 Cav Nexus
  • Options
    Milan1405 said:

Apple don't have any loyalty points or anything, but could search for some itunes gift card deals. They used to be discounted but now they just have extra value e.g £125 for the price of £100.

I would recommend the Kabam store for units, it charges in $ so thats only £79 for an odin
  • Options
    Odachi said:

Milan1405 said:

Apple don't have any loyalty points or anything, but could search for some itunes gift card deals. They used to be discounted but now they just have extra value e.g £125 for the price of £100.

I would recommend the Kabam store for units, it charges in $ so thats only £79 for an odin
    Yes, can I buy all the offers on the MCOC summoners market, instead of actually in game? If so that would be fantastic.
  • Options
    Milan1405 said:

Odachi said:

Milan1405 said:

Yes, can I buy all the offers on the MCOC summoners market, instead of actually in game? If so that would be fantastic.
    If it's like July 4th you can buy one of each unit offer, where as the ingame store will have different limits.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 743 ★★★
    You guys are getting point boost ? I have an amazing 0x boost in points , thanks to google play points not available in my country lmao
  • Options
    mustgofastermustgofaster Posts: 87
    Jack2634 said:

You guys are getting point boost ? I have an amazing 0x boost in points , thanks to google play points not available in my country lmao

The OP post was my first indication that such a thing existed but then realized I'm in the same boat as you so that's likely why I didn't know of it.