Kate Bishop arrow functionality on early/late release?

IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Member Posts: 1,274 ★★★★
Does anyone know how kat's arrows function if you miss a perfect release? If you late release and then perfect release do you replace your "late released effect" by your "perfect release effect" (coldsnap for example)? I seem to have trouble to get the damage back after late releasing once.

Concrete example: if I have 1 coldsnap on the opponent with perfect release and then I get one with late release. Does my next arrow effect replace the first or the second coldsnap?

Comments

• Wong_98Wong_98 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Your next arrow would replace the first effect
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Member Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    I think it stacks in sequence, suppose you don’t have the america synergy, then you are capped at two effects, so if you get late, perfect, then one CS is normal without benefit, one will have the effect of one diaper in passive.

Then if you get another perfect release, I believe it will have the effect of two dialed in passives, and will replace the first CS.

I think, whatever you get next, perfect if not, the CS is calculated, then that CS will replace will replace the original second cold snap.
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Member Posts: 1,274 ★★★★
    Okay thanks that helps a lot!

Next question: so the damage doesn't increase for dialed in passive on you but it is calculated per arrow effect?

For necropolis with the chavez synergy: if you perfect release 2 times for tranquility and then switch to fragility 3 times, those first 2 fragilities will be less potent because they were put on the opponent with 3 and 4 dialed in passives? And then the 3rd fragility will be the most potent at 5 dialed in passives.

Or do all the fragilities potency increase when you get an extra dialed in passive?
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,393 Guardian

Okay thanks that helps a lot!

Next question: so the damage doesn't increase for dialed in passive on you but it is calculated per arrow effect?

For necropolis with the chavez synergy: if you perfect release 2 times for tranquility and then switch to fragility 3 times, those first 2 fragilities will be less potent because they were put on the opponent with 3 and 4 dialed in passives? And then the 3rd fragility will be the most potent at 5 dialed in passives.

Or do all the fragilities potency increase when you get an extra dialed in passive?

Potency is linked to how many dialed-ins you have when you release the arrow. You can super easily test this by doing 1 coldsnap and then a tranquilize, then in another fight do a tranquilize then the coldsnap. You'll notice very easily the damage doesn't update on the first one.