**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Skill r3 option

OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
Duped my black panther today, have never used him before in any variety. Is he worthy the r3 gem? Would love to hear some insights from the community! Cheers guys

Skill r3 option 17 votes

Yes
17%
CrcrcrcDanjan17MarvelNoob 3 votes
No
82%
Justcause102Berserker22Adri5846AlmccarthyThePredator1001TribalChiefSleepyBear21Dab_westShadow_ShooterMasterATNK_131GalactikDonutAlphaNeymar10ImBeastMode 14 votes

Comments

• Options
    I wouldn't r3 someone you don't know how to use especially someone with as high of a skill cap as BP
  • Options
    That’s true, wouldn’t just blindly rank the fellow, but wondering if there are some fans out here. Need to see if it is even worth the time to start learning the character @Pikolu
  • Options
    Definitely worth learning, I believe flameclaw holds the WR for fastest LoL Rulk takedown with his BP
  • Options
    I think I have seen the video indeed! Looked quite impressive. Will keep reading and watching a bit
  • Options
    ChrisPowellChrisPowell Posts: 114
    He's pretty good. But black cat does something very similar but is easier to use.

Though I don't think black panther has that high of a skill cap, just read his abilities, maybe watch a video and you'll be able to use him.