**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can you please fix Spidey2099?

About 5 times now I've accidentally interrupted the startup of stupid S2099's stupid heavy because of the stupid reverse controls node which according to the stupid mechanic with his stupid resistances should mean said stupid resistances get cleared.

0/5 times has this happened. It's bad enough that some psychopath looked at a fight where you're constantly taking chip and said "half willpower op". The least you could do is make it so champs that aren't Aegon at least have a fighting chance.

It's too late for me, because I'm well aware that it's not going to be fixed today. But please, fix it for the people that follow in my footsteps.

Comments

• Options
    GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Posts: 339 ★★★
    if you’re talking about nameless grandmaster, basically every champ can do the fight just fine if you’re good at the game. aegon is the easiest but he is by no means required for the fight. it is recommended you bring a reverse control immune for the last 1% tho unless you want to challenge yourself like brian grant did
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

if you’re talking about nameless grandmaster, basically every champ can do the fight just fine if you’re good at the game. aegon is the easiest but he is by no means required for the fight. it is recommended you bring a reverse control immune for the last 1% tho unless you want to challenge yourself like brian grant did

Where did you see anything about the gm?
  • Options
    Phantomfire500Phantomfire500 Posts: 227 ★★
    edited November 2023

I'm 4 paths in with no Aegon. Don't patronise me. I'm not sure how your takeaway from this post can be that I have a problem with GM, unless whatever device you're using has a weird bug where the text "Spider-man 2099" is displayed as "Nameless Grandmaster"
  • Options

they said the fight has reverse controls and halved will power regen, im pretty sure the only fight like that is nameless gm. might be wrong though
  • Options
    edited November 2023

Wong_98 said:

they said the fight has reverse controls and halved will power regen, im pretty sure the only fight like that is nameless gm. might be wrong though
    Odin path reverses controls for a few seconds whenever the opponent does a special. "Half willpower OP" was talking about how spidey has willpower turned off completely, because obviously getting half willpower would have been op
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

All of the necro has reduced willpower, and there are several reverse control fights in there
  • Options
    KingnaesKingnaes Posts: 65
    Wong_98 said:

"Half wp" that's most likely necro
  • Options
    i wasn’t patronizing you. the point still stands tho. you can use many champs other than aegon if you’re good enough to play around reverse controls
  • Options
    edited November 2023

i wasn’t patronizing you. the point still stands tho. you can use many champs other than aegon if you’re good enough to play around reverse controls

No you can't. Because Spidey will stack his hundred resistances, rupture you through your block, burst you down when you cross power thresholds and force you to block hits to remove his power gains.