**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cheating modder in BGs busted w/ receipts

MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 ★★★
edited November 2023 in General Discussion
This is the first time I caught somebody, so I'm not sure if there is a specific way to submit this to Kabam other than reporting the person in game, which I did do. Other than that, I did want to submit my evidence right here for everyone else to see (posted below)

This person did not select their defender or their attacker in each round. It counted down to zero and then those were picked automatically. Because who's gonna put Archangel on defense? Nobody. Who's going to pick Scarlet Witch to attack with and class disadvantage vs Photon? Nobody

Comments

• Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    You need to remove the names otherwise it will just be deleted for violating forum rules
  • Options
    edited November 2023

• Options

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

This is the first time I caught somebody, so I'm not sure if there is a specific way to submit this to Kabam other than reporting the person in game, which I did do. Other than that, I did want to submit my evidence right here for everyone else to see (posted below)

This person did not select their defender or their attacker in each round. It counted down to zero and then those were picked automatically. Because who's gonna put Archangel on defense? Nobody. Who's going to pick Scarlet Witch to attack with and class disadvantage vs Photon? Nobody

We don't need to know any of this. Everyone who is even remotely connected to MCOC knows there are cheaters in the game.
  • Options
    edited November 2023

We don't need to know any of this. Everyone who is even remotely connected to MCOC knows there are cheaters in the game.
    So why are you even reading it and responding to it then? This is the first time I definitely caught someone cheating 100% no doubt about it and I just wanted to make sure from Kabam or someone helpful unlike you where else might I need to report it other than just in game? If this post wasn't for you, then just keep on scrolling buddy. That's what you should've done. Here's your 2nd chance to not comment lol

• Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

So why are you even reading it and responding to it then? This is the first time I definitely caught someone cheating 100% no doubt about it and I just wanted to make sure. Where else might I need to report it other than just in game? If this post wasn't for you, then keep on scrolling buddy.

In game, there's nothing anyone here on the forums can do about it
  • Options

So why are you even reading it and responding to it then? This is the first time I definitely caught someone cheating 100% no doubt about it and I just wanted to make sure. Where else might I need to report it other than just in game? If this post wasn't for you, then keep on scrolling buddy.

In game, there's nothing anyone here on the forums can do about it
    OK. And I just wanted to be sure. So now I know. Thanks 😉😉

• Options
    InfamousMikeInfamousMike Posts: 70
    Bro... Kabam Allows him to do that.

Read the full post here...
    Enjoy your matches and stop ur madness, this is a game not a Army..
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/351012/the-war-on-cheaters-update-november-2023/p1

• Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★

It's called putting your phone down and doing other things while you collect your 3 objectives, just like the post above this states. Blame AI if you don't like the defenders.
  • Options

It's called putting your phone down and doing other things while you collect your 3 objectives, just like the post above this states. Blame AI if you don't like the defenders.
    You don't finish fights at 100% when you put your phone down. The modder was just wasting their time.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,657 Guardian
    edited November 2023
    (3rd and 4th last comments above here.. re about pitting phone down)

That is NOT what OP is complaining about.
    NOT saying that opponent put phone down and let AI auto-pick defenders/attackers is illegal.

But that after letting the AI do so, they were able to handily WIN those matches, even with what would seem to be bad matchups for that opponent.
  • Options

Yeah, that's definitely not what happened here. He's not going to defeat me when he's not even fighting. He just sat the phone down and somehow his attackers that weren't being controlled defeated me in 10 seconds. OK, smoke some more crack bro 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Options
    I'd venture to safely say he probably didn't even have his phone in his hand because his modification setup was running and joining Battlegrounds and then winning them in less than 15 to 20 seconds by CHEATING