Shang-Chi bug REPLICATED

JimajohnJimajohn Member Posts: 103
Here's the bug in all its glory...
https://youtu.be/5fQ9Nz5Vo6E?si=TZGAvx7SeiNMFQ-Q
For those who don't know, the opponent threw a special whilst stunned. How?! Idk.

Comments

• GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,715 ★★★★★
    I definitely because of she purify it so the debuff stil show op but it all visually
    Pikolu said:

If you rewatch the video, OS started throwing the special before your last hit connected. You hesitated long enough between your 4th and last hit for her to do that.

That’s to stil the stun is visual then
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,393 Guardian
    Gamer said:

Pikolu said:

If you rewatch the video, OS started throwing the special before your last hit connected. You hesitated long enough between your 4th and last hit for her to do that.

All it means is his stun can't interrupt specials which is nice. If you played in ye olden days, Quakes stun and AA's neurotoxin stun would stop an opponents special if it triggered in the middle of their special. So they probably changed stun as well as changing how those both work so that way stun doesn't stop a special.
    Pikolu said:

Gamer said:

Pikolu said:

All it means is his stun can't interrupt specials which is nice. If you played in ye olden days, Quakes stun and AA's neurotoxin stun would stop an opponents special if it triggered in the middle of their special. So they probably changed stun as well as changing how those both work so that way stun doesn't stop a special.
    Yea that’s was broken.
  • Manup456Manup456 Member Posts: 891 ★★★★
    edited November 2023
    The AI has been broken and don’t let people make you believe it’s something you did, it’s the game.
  • PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,041 ★★★★
    edited November 2023
    I also had a defender mysteriously shrug a stun off and launch a special. Warlock. No nodes. Just warlock. Is that a thing? It wasn't immediate either. It was halfway through the stun.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,327 ★★★★★
    Yeah, OS was throwing her special before you threw your last hit. And she was able to do that because of the pause you took between the fourth and fifth hits of your combo. The bug here isn’t that she was able to throw the special, it’s that the game still consumed your wushu strike for it even though you didn’t land the last hit. Apparently wushu strikes operate off of Rogue’s buff steal mechanics.
    edited November 2023
    You guys telling me if you were playing and the defender was hitting into your block like that and in that small delay like you guys are saying you would be able to pop a special?

If you can post the video doing it please I want to see it. Thanks
    I’ll show you another fight where Chi is applying the slow but the hit is not making the contact on the defender. You can clearly see slow activated but the defender is going through the attack.

https://youtu.be/mYIroOF1iHM?feature=shared
  • JimajohnJimajohn Member Posts: 103
    Manup456 said:

I’ll show you another fight where Chi is applying the slow but the hit is not making the contact on the defender. You can clearly see slow activated but the defender is going through the attack.

https://youtu.be/mYIroOF1iHM?feature=shared

Ok WHAT!!! THIS needs to be looked into. However I do know that Shang-chi's MM combo does have some unstoppable properties. If you do Medium Meduim into their block, you have time to dash back, as if you were unstoppable momentarily.
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 903 ★★★★
    Jimajohn said:

Here's the bug in all its glory...
    https://youtu.be/5fQ9Nz5Vo6E?si=TZGAvx7SeiNMFQ-Q
    For those who don't know, the opponent threw a special whilst stunned. How?! Idk.

Definitely too slow there but the AI immediately noticing a non hit M and throwing the special is interesting. They’ve sped up the AI so much.