**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Clarifications Regarding 300 Units Featured Grandmaster Crystals

WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Hi Kabam. Just wanna seek some clarification regarding the 300 units featured GMCs. So when a featured GMC is released with a new champion as a featured, there is a chance also for us to be pulling champions from the sub-featured pool which have yet to be added into the basic pool. However this same principle does not apply to 300 units featured GMCs for older champions like Hulk and Loki right? These 300 unit crystals are essentially the same as 200 units GMCs but you pay 100 more for a higher chance to pull Hulk, Loki or whoever the featured champion is. Just wanna be sure before I spend my money.

Comments

• Options
    BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    Good luck, I become uncollected recently and on the same day decided to have a gamble that one time only, unfortunately I didn't get a 5* but did manage to get a few new 4* and 4* Blade, I was reasonably happy considering it is a gamble and no one should go in expecting to get what you want, you can only hope.
  • Options
    ackrite26ackrite26 Posts: 51
    Have you span a Loki one? Sub-featured are in there. True they were absent with the Hulk ones but they seem to have been added to the Loki one.
  • Options
    WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    Got it. I’ll give it a try
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    I got a 5* Hela from her uncollected featured crystal, very happy