AI reparry

Crimson8399Crimson8399 Member Posts: 762 ★★★
edited November 2023 in General Discussion
Anyone notice this has been increased since the update. It mainly happens when using Silk for me but have had it happen on multi strike champs such as Quick Silver and Stealth Spider-Man.

Comments

• TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,735 ★★★★★
    edited November 2023

Anyone notice this has been increased since the update. It mainly happens when using Silk for me but have had it happen on multi strike champs such as Quick Silver and Stealth Spider-Man.

This has happened a LOT and still hasn't been addressed. Someone previously posted about their Tigra getting parried when hitting into a blocking defender. Search for that post. Might be in "Bugs and Issues".

My Photon was parried after I hit into a defender that was already blocking. This was during test practice, so no wild node buffs or anything. You can see the defender hold their block pose first, before contact. Thankful that she disappears when parried, because if she didn't, and this happened during a fight that counts, it could have been costly.

This has been going on for too long and needs to be resolved.
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 965 ★★★
    After getting reparried, you get blasted. They gotta make their quota. Get you to use up resources and use $$$ to buy more resources. Currently on Necropolis, but no way getting sucked into buying resources. Take my snail pace time getting Valiant, and not get into the hype.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,735 ★★★★★
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Member Posts: 295 ★★
    Def happens with qs. Also in aw ai parries relic attached to qs often.
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Member Posts: 762 ★★★
    This is still going on, can we expect any kind of solution soon?
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,542 ★★★★★
    I posted the Tigra video and nobody from Kabam acknowledged it. There wasn't enough hyperbole about the game is dying in the thread I assume.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,060 ★★★★★
    I just don’t know why this isn’t on trello. It dates all the way back to the EoP Blade solo fight release update. So 2 years ago or so… it’d be nice to see it acknowledged. It makes double mediums a detrimental ability
  • Manup456Manup456 Member Posts: 891 ★★★★
    It’s the game engines fault, wait my bad they changed that already 🤔 😂 working as intended
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,297 ★★★★★
    ChatGPT has taken over MCOC
  • SpartakuzzSpartakuzz Member Posts: 2
    edited March 10
    @Kabam Miike so when are you guys gonna find solution for this bug?
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,926 ★★★★★

I experienced it last week post-update, but haven’t really played many double medium champs since then. Is it still occurring?

Dr. Zola
  • DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Member Posts: 342 ★★★

As @Kabam Miike said so many times, they will share when they have some information to share, other than that, they will keep silent as usual, and summoners should stop spamming forum because it doesn’t change anything, you guys are addicted and just accept this current state of the game 😂
  • shield311shield311 Member Posts: 435 ★★
    I actually faced a different type of parry bug, my parries weren't stunning the opponents, the parry was visible but opponent didn't get stun, this was pretty random and happened like 2-3 times out of approx 10 parries in 6.4.3 quest, Path A against Blade and Og black widow

Nodes are True Strike and Cruelty and nothing related to debuff immunity or any shrug off, not sure if this is intended
  • Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Member Posts: 798 ★★★★
    shield311 said:

I actually faced a different type of parry bug, my parries weren't stunning the opponents, the parry was visible but opponent didn't get stun, this was pretty random and happened like 2-3 times out of approx 10 parries in 6.4.3 quest, Path A against Blade and Og black widow

Nodes are True Strike and Cruelty and nothing related to debuff immunity or any shrug off, not sure if this is intended

OG Black Widow reduces ability accuracy so parries will fail to stun her sometimes. That’s not a bug.

Blade reduces ability accuracy of dimensional beings so if you were using any of these champs it was also not a bug.