Web Store little Improvement advice/request

JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
Yo fams from Kabam, also known as @Kabam Miike and @Kabam Jax

The Web Store is cool, kinda nice to have the free crystals there also, but there is one problem, slightly annoying, you have to enter your account info every time you go in, would be amazing to have a "remember me" option there so I dont have to do so every time.

Thanks in advance and thanks for all the good job!

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,295 ★★★★★
    edited November 2023
    Jefechuta said:

Yo fams from Kabam, also known as @Kabam Miike and @Kabam Jax

The Web Store is cool, kinda nice to have the free crystals there also, but there is one problem, slightly annoying, you have to enter your account info every time you go in, would be amazing to have a "remember me" option there so I dont have to do so every time.

Thanks in advance and thanks for all the good job!

This is literally my only gripe with the web store. It's so annoying bro. Even though my info auto-fills it still makes me mad having to press the button every day lmao
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,319 Guardian
    What happens if you just leave that webpage open (as one of your open tabs in the browser), will it keep your status of being logged-in ?

Hitting “refresh” on it later (or if close and re-open your browser, a browser which keeps open tabs open when you come back in, should automatically refresh when you switch back to that tab).
    As in, don’t have your browser set to “close all tabs” upon exit, and do this in a non-private session (where cookies will be used/saved).

Or does it eventually timeout and log you off ?
  • obsidimanobsidiman Member Posts: 935 ★★★
    What if you have multiple accounts and claim the crystals on all of them?
  • JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★

What happens if you just leave that webpage open (as one of your open tabs in the browser), will it keep your status of being logged-in ?

Hitting “refresh” on it later (or if close and re-open your browser, a browser which keeps open tabs open when you come back in, should automatically refresh when you switch back to that tab).
    As in, don’t have your browser set to “close all tabs” upon exit, and do this in a non-private session (where cookies will be used/saved).

If you ask about how the "remember me", it would work just how it works on other sites, you open it days after and it will open with your acc logged in automatically.

If you ask right now, I think it keeps open around 24h? Maybe a little bit less, because sometimes with 1 day difference it stays open and sometimes it does not, I dont thinks its about closing the tab or not, but a timer, if you dont open the web again in X hours, it will close the session.

I have the cookies saved but still I have to log in almost every time.
    obsidiman said:

What if you have multiple accounts and claim the crystals on all of them?

The modus operandi would be exactely the same, you have to log in and log out for every account you have, but with this change you will avoid the first log in, so if you have 5 accounts, you will log in 4 times instead of 5

It will log you out 95% of the time regardless of what you do with the web page
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,319 Guardian
    @Jefechuta , no, not talking about “Remember Me” or “Save Password”, etc.

Asking (to the most extreme) if after logging in and claiming free crystals, (1st) just keep that tab open in browser, (2nd) actually keep whole browser as an open/running app (just minimize to background to run other apps).
    When you come back later on bring browser back to foreground, and since you still have that tab still open, how long would it have kept you logged in (before, if at all, it would have logged you out).

While the MCOC game app itself will go through a restart if you had task-switched away for too long (like a few minutes), don’t know if the Xsolla WebStore in browser would do something similar or not.
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Do you just use google passwords to remember you login and just have it autofill?
  • JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★

Asking (to the most extreme) if after logging in and claiming free crystals, (1st) just keep that tab open in browser, (2nd) actually keep whole browser as an open/running app (just minimize to background to run other apps).
    When you come back later on bring browser back to foreground, and since you still have that tab still open, how long would it have kept you logged in (before, if at all, it would have logged you out).

While the MCOC game app itself will go through a restart if you had task-switched away for too long (like a few minutes), don’t know if the Xsolla WebStore in browser would do something similar or not.

I would have to test it but I mean, does not make sense at all if you have to log in once every day, so you will open it today, close and shut down the PC, turn it on the next day, and repeat.

But Ill try it today

Doing steps 1 and 2 you outlined does log you out. I know that because it's all i do the tab is never closed in my browser lmao I'm not sure how long it takes to log you out though. Between 1 and 24 hours