Options

Necropolis question revive question

CaptainWafflesXCaptainWafflesX Posts: 193
edited December 2023 in General Discussion
Am I the only one that used like 150+ revives I look back and it and wonder how I did so bad but I’ll do better in other runs hopefully

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,185 ★★★★★
    Yeah there are a few fights in there i look back on and go "wtf was i on when i was doing that" Tigra being one of them on my first run. Still don't know what happened there
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Yeah there are a few fights in there i look back on and go "wtf was i on when i was doing that" Tigra being one of them on my first run. Still don't know what happened there

That was cap Britain for me I played so bad lol
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Tigra has the burst of damage on each rupture placed on you, so you'd take major damage if you blocked. Took me a few revives with Kate before I got the tranquilize up and got a good flow of the fight. On the bright side, I learned how to fully dex Tigra's sp2 reliably thanks to that fight.
  • Options

ahmynuts said:

That was cap Britain for me I played so bad lol
    It's really the dumbest stuff that gets you the most i swear lmaoo
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

ahmynuts said:

Tigra has the burst of damage on each rupture placed on you, so you'd take major damage if you blocked. Took me a few revives with Kate before I got the tranquilize up and got a good flow of the fight. On the bright side, I learned how to fully dex Tigra's sp2 reliably thanks to that fight.
    Maybe that's what it was. I genuinely wish i recorded that entire fight just to see how bad i played it
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,567 ★★★★★
    I haven't done it yet, but I really think it will take me 250.

That airwalker fight looks stupid.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,280 ★★★★★
    My first run was around 130. so it's you have some company. Nova has cost me lie fifty revives between two runs (more than the GM).