**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Increased item capacity (T4CC & T2 alphas)

Now that T4CC is gaining its momentum at being a not so rare item. Can we please get an increased hold capacity? Tons of players have these expiring on a weekly basis. Even though they are fairly easy to obtain or form, it still doesn’t take away their value. Would also like it see the T2 Alphas increased as well. Being how Act 5 will now yield 6 total.

Comments

• IronBlaze09IronBlaze09 Posts: 114
    I agree. I’ve got 1 r4 5* and no one else worthy of r4. I’ve also got 9.5 t2a sitting in my inventory and I’ll hit capacity if I do 5.4. It’s a shame because I managed to do every other chapter in Act 5 with r5 4* (I only got my r4 SL from using an awakening gem from 5.3 100%)
  • KML15KML15 Posts: 139
    It would be such a dreadful moment to see a T2 expiring. I’ve had a ton of T4CC expire over the months but right now I have dozens in my stash. Pulled a 5* Hyperion so went cosmic T4CC hunting from all my crystals I’ve horded.

Heck, i’d Be ok with the option of selling them for gold st this point.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I've gotten numb to expiring t4cc lol. I do agree that the capacity should be increased as it was designed when we were ranking 4*s. I don't open t4cc crystals, glory crystals, t4cc frag etc., but just opening map 5 crystals for basic fragments gives me stash t4cc often and it isn't worth the basics or the t1 alphas to use them unless I have a champ I really want to rank.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    I agree with this one.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    This is long overdue.
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    I'm sitting on over 500 t4cc shard crystals, a handful of full t4cc crystals, hundreds of map 5 crystals, and a few map 6 crystals that I'm afraid to open. I've already got t4ccs expiring in my stash and while I'm not maxed out on all of them, I'm worried I'll just pull more of the ones that are full already. I understand why the took away the ability to sell the top tier catalysts, but it feels like a kick in the sack to to forced to just sit and watch these "rare" resources expire on us with nothing we can do. I don't really understand why there has to be a limit at all. I earned these things. I should be able to have them.
    That’s what happened to me. Had 300 Map 5, 60 Map 6, 400 frag crystals, 20 whole T4CC crystals. Popped over half looking for 12 cosmics.
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    Need t1a and t4b so we can use all those other catalysts..
    Can a mod comment please
  • TCRxTCRx Posts: 23
    There is already a solution (and most of us are already doing it)

1) don't open crystals until you need them and
    2) take 4*'s to r5 instead of letting them expire.

Sure, I would not mind a higher capacity but even without it I have yet to expire a top tier catalyst.
  • I'm more interested in level 65. Please...