**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Necropolis Sauron to Guardian Path Guide (Kate Supremacy)

JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 831 ★★★★
Last path on the left side for me. Was going to use aegon for evade and autoblock counter but then realized Kate can do most fights and I didn’t want to ramp him on Sauron, which seems like a nightmare.

Sauron - Shuri/Kate 2 revives (I found kate easier to use since no evade)

Hit Monkey - Kate solo (only use coldsnap and don’t parry. Just get hit monkey in the corner and spam sp1.)

Chavez - Shuri/Kate 3 revives (best thing I found was just coldsnap her in the corner and don’t activate her power gain. Only heavy after the 12 seconds and the fight is a lot more manageable)

Air Walker - Kate 1 revive (get one coldsnap then 2 tranq. Then fragility or just coldsnap sp1 spam.

Captain Britain - Kate solo (same as airwalker, the tranq will stop debuffs on you so no reverse controls)

Wiccan - Kate solo (use max despair and get 3 of fragility and tranq)

Psycho man - Kate/Shuri 3 revives (should have used shuri since Kates coldsnaps weren’t always landing)

Guardian - Kate/Doom 4 revives (high energy resistance so not great damage, but doom cycle made fight easy)

Valk - Kate 5 revives (hardest fight on path, don’t take any blocked hits or you’ll die. I just applied fragility to coldsnap until the root took me out)

Red Guardian -Kate 3 revives (put tranq on him first or you’ll get a surprise stun like I did, then normal fight)

Sam - Kate solo (normal Kate fight)

Dragon man - Kate 1 revive (if you bait sp2 in his corner you can heavy counter and it’ll just be close enough to refresh debuffs)

Caiw - Kate 1 revive (normal Kate fight)

Nova - Kate 7 revives (this guy sucks)

Gm - doom/shuri first 2 phases, juggs for last 2 phases (5 revives)

35 revives for the path pretty much only using Kate.

Should have brought a synergy champ instead of doom, or a direct counter to valk/guardian if there is one. Also brought Chavez for Kate synergy.