Missing Act 8 path rewards

Mana_RiderMana_Rider Member Posts: 6
edited December 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hello glorious community,

Recently I've been going about exploring Act 8, which has been a lot of fun, and the exploration rewards have been dope, but I've been encountering an annoying bug regularly.

On each of the paths, there are path rewards, T3 alpha catalyst fragments, t6 basic catalyst fragments, 6 star shards, units, etc; I've been encountering the rewards disappearing.

During a quest, if I get knocked out, instead of using potions and revives, I'll just restart the path over, sometimes with different champs if needed.

I've discovered that the rewards will sometimes stay or disappear depending on your action to restart the path:
If you click "restart" the rewards will stay, regardless if you have gone over the tile or not.
If you click "team select" the rewards will disappear if you gone over the tile for the reward.

I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but it is quite frustrating when you're losing out on valuable resources that you have fought to claim

If you look at the images below, path 1 right at the top, the path is not completed, but the T3 alpha catalyst fragments that are meant to be at the start and the end of the path are not there.