**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

December Login?

Im honestly just confused as to how last months login was better than this months? Its December! Seriously.

I dont care about the lil holiday calendar that comes up for 7 days, why have a special holiday calendar WHEN YOU HAVE A LOGIN CALENDAR THAT RUNS THROUGH THE HOLIDAYS? Il telll you why, because even though to Kabam these items are nothing, they hoarde the good stuff so if by chance they put it up for sale we all run like sheep to it & the 7 day calendar shuts us up & makes us forget the bigger problems.

What else would you expect from a company that wants 300k likes in 2 weeks (which isnt gonna happen) & doesnt even offer a consolation prize considering their page got an extra 120k odd likes...I think they need a wake up call again & it seems like players have become complacent again. Just over it.

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    This year's December calendar is actually slightly better than last year's. You don't care about the holiday calendar? @BaironDH last year's holiday calendar had a t2 alpha. That's the one you should care about lol. This is just a monthly calendar like any other. Nothing to see here.
  • Options
    BaironDHBaironDH Posts: 109
    @LeNoirFaineant Im at max stock of t2a bud, hows about they gimme something to use it on! Lol anyway, everyone wants different items thats not it. The point is every other company makes things like Thanksgiving & xmas special & gives it a great login calendar, netmarbles FF even. So why is Kabam different? Because they dont care thats why. They all have a special calendar & the bopst up the login rewards...so why not?
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    But they will have a special calendar. It's just that this one isn't it.
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Let’s admit it, we were spoiled by that one calendar month where kabam generously put 5star shards in it. And afterwards, we wanted more. I admit to that. It raised my expectations. But come to think of it, it is free. And expect the holiday calendar to be the same if not better than last year. Coz you know, cyber monday...
  • Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    hrapuo55c068.jpeg
  • Options
    NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Well tbh they did say 5 star shards will be given more often except they forgot to put a disclaimer saying you could only get it by paying money.
  • Options
    Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    as i remember last year was alpha2,t4cc. now i should look forward to.......gold crystals or phc shard crystals???
  • Options
    TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    Sky_kitty wrote: »
    as i remember last year was alpha2,t4cc. now i should look forward to.......gold crystals or phc shard crystals???

That was the holiday special calendar. The monthly was less generous than this one
  • Options
    Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    edited December 2017
    A year and a half ago, there were objectively no rewards whatsoever for logging in. Even if they 'reduced' the rewards even further, I'd be glad to have at least something as opposed to nothing.

I get it that receiving a pair of socks for Christmas isn't exactly the most pleasant of gifts but it does show that people care about you, enough to sacrifice their own money and time to get you something. The way I think of it, it's not the material you get (for free might I add) that counts, but rather the time, money, affection and other priceless values that went into the purchasing the material, no matter how minimal. In short: Kabam cares enough to even provide a calendar in the first place, they could easily remove it and we'll get nothing.

But I'm not going to judge you for what you feel or what your opinion is, as I possess neither the right nor incentive to judge you by any standards, instead I would like to offer a different approach on this issue. Whether or not this approach makes any difference to you or not, well that's personal. :smile: