Battlegrounds Match

Doom41326Doom41326 Member Posts: 7
edited December 2023 in General Discussion
I thought I would show you all this. I found it kinda funny that my opponent won when we had the exact same percentage of damage left in our respective fights.

Has this happened to anyone else before?

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian
    HP Remaining, based on very different player Total HP, ends up really being a fractional number that only gets “rounded” to 0.1% decimal place for display on these screens.

The exact % can go to many more places, and that is what actually gets used when computing the actual Points for that line.

As an example, the same 43.6% shown is 3 places from initial number place. While the Points of 16906 vs 16925 are in agreement thru the first 3 places, and only shows as different once into the 4th place digit in the scores (which would have been based on 4th place digit in HP % if it were not rounded to show on screen).

Note, however (not this case though), that the parameters of “Fight Duration” are such that an exact tie in time there would result in an actual SAME points for that category. Only because the maximum possible points in that category is exactly divisible by the maximum # of seconds that a fight can last for. (unlike in HP Remaining categories)