**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New scoring format; AW & AQ

Couple of things that i feel would make both AW and AQ more challenging as well as give it a little thrill as well as even the playing field.

Alliance Wars

Although i feel like a solid foundation is set for what could be a great improvement to alliance wars. There’s still some concern in various areas of scoring. I do like the idea of diversity, it’s nice not running into five Magiks in a row with maxed out MD. I think you had the original scoring for diversity on the money. This should be a must and focal point for alliances to get their organizing and planning together.

The defender rating however is severely broken. It significantly decreases the opportunity for any upsets. Due to the higher rates alliance having the upper hand right out of the gate. I would like to see flat values per tier in this category. For instance, T1 would have a set value of X defender rating. Say that value is 1.2 million rating. As long as that’s hit it yields the same amount of points to an alliance that is 1.2 mill vs 1.5 mill. This would bring the excitement back into going up against higher rates alliances. Instead of being behind before anyone has even moved.

Defender kills. These without a doubt should yield some form of points. The ratio and it’s significance? I’m not entirely sure to be honest. But this would make things rather interesting and could potentially reward the more skilled alliance.

Alliance Quest

Right now prestige and the number of times you want to run Map 6 is the deciding factor. Although i don’t want to see these factors go away becuase that would generate more problems but why not add in another element that affects the number of points rewarded per map? Say perhaps being deducted points for losing s champ? Or giving an alliance “X” amount of deaths per AQ and if those are exhausted they lose points for every death? Just an idea, i rather see players and alliances with skill be rewarded more/have an upper hand versus ones whom spend to get by.