**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Kate Bishop damage with/without perfect release

I've tried to look for videos that compare her damage with and without perfect release, but couldn't find one. How much of a drop off is it? For necropolis, if I can't nail the perfect release, will that cost me like 1 or 2 revives instead of a solo, or will be it 6-7 revives and I might as well use Aegon at that point. Trying to understand her damage output. I don't have a Kate in my roster, so I can't test it myself.

Comments

• Options
    avengersunit24avengersunit24 Posts: 27
    edited December 2023
    perfect release doubles the damage/effect, it scales with her critical rating for coldsnap tho

• Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 680 ★★★
    I know it’s not that hard, but I know I won’t get it 100% of the time, for the few times I miss, I want to know how much will that set my damage back
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,339 ★★★★
    Make sure when learning it to use the slow down mechanic she has. At first I tried to learn it in normal time and it was 3x as difficult. Also if you need a cue on when to release, once you see the arrow flicker, release immediately.
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,162 ★★★★★

I know it’s not that hard, but I know I won’t get it 100% of the time, for the few times I miss, I want to know how much will that set my damage back

That’s why practicing exists. Go in labyrinth and get good.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,849 ★★★★★
    Even if you fail one, you can just use another special and reapply the effect at higher potency
  • Options

Even if you fail one, you can just use another special and reapply the effect at higher potency

Didn’t know this part. Thanks. And I’m guessing it works both ways, if you fail a perfect release later in the fight after ramping up, then it will replace with a lower potency effect?
  • Options

And if you really read my comment, you’d know this doesn’t help at all
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    For me sp-1 perfect release is easy than sp-2 perfect release.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,446 ★★★★★
    For sp2 release, release after 0.5 seconds after her arrow glows.exactly 0.5 seconds.
    For sp1, release exactly after 1.5 seconds after you slow down your arrow
    With practice it becomes a muscle memory easily
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,162 ★★★★★

Unless you have an impairment, in which case I’m sorry for the comment, there’s no reason why practicing wouldn’t improve your consistency.
  • Options
    Kirito_kunKirito_kun Posts: 15
    What i do is msd method, press and hold sp button and release when you see the glow on arrow. This way u can do it without slowing down time
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,230 ★★★★★

What i do is msd method, press and hold sp button and release when you see the glow on arrow. This way u can do it without slowing down time

Does that work for sp2 also?
  • Options
    Thokk150Thokk150 Posts: 73
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTuvd0ChAns&t=862s
    try watching this and other msd guides, they really helped me, especially the perfect release handcam
  • Options
    007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 418 ★★★

perfect release doubles the damage/effect, it scales with her critical rating for coldsnap tho

It's not crit rating, but crit damage rating. So, her coldsnap damage depends on how much her hits would crit for instead of how often they'd crit. Huge difference.
  • Options

Unless you have an impairment, in which case I’m sorry for the comment, there’s no reason why practicing wouldn’t improve your consistency.
    Nothing to do with me having an impairment. My issue was if you needed to get it 100% of the time. Seems like you are one of the few people in MCOC that never makes a mistake in a fight. Some people in here actually answered my questions, because they read and understood what I needed to know.