Who’s worth upgrading and using?

I recently got all these five stars and I don’t know who’s worth upgrading and using in battles, so a little info would be great!

Comments

• Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,081 ★★★★★
    With sparky and capiw you can’t go wrong, especially at level 36. congrats dude
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,186 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Sparky, Scorpion, Titania, Cap IW if you can high sig him, Stealthy
  • Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Member Posts: 785 ★★★★
    5* CapIW will get you through a lot of early content with his perfect block alone. If you can awaken and slowly get him to max sig you can use him all the way through at least Act 6 if not further. Spark and Strealth Spidey are both solid and Scorpion is one of the top science champs in the game right now. That 5* she hulk can also be very useful. And reworked OG Iron Man seems good as well but I haven’t played with him yet.

Emma and vulture also have fans and have their uses. Proxima and Electro are probably not worth ranking at all.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,710 ★★★★★
    Scorpion best option
  • OrtounOrtoun Member Posts: 752 ★★★

5* CapIW will get you through a lot of early content with his perfect block alone. If you can awaken and slowly get him to max sig you can use him all the way through at least Act 6 if not further. Spark and Strealth Spidey are both solid and Scorpion is one of the top science champs in the game right now. That 5* she hulk can also be very useful. And reworked OG Iron Man seems good as well but I haven’t played with him yet.

Emma and vulture also have fans and have their uses. Proxima and Electro are probably not worth ranking at all.

Yeah, don't sleep on she-hulk, she's not flashy, but easy access to slow, decent damage, and has a great synergy with mr fantastic. She can actually do some nutty damage with titania and mr fantastic synergies and prefights.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Scorp. Still using his 5 ascended on my TB account.
  • ShmangedShmanged Member Posts: 5
    Cheers lads appreciate it 👍