Options

Necropolis Team

Doing Necropolis soon, and going with Aegon as my main Guy!

Is this the team i should go for, or should i switch Odin for maybe Nick or Absorbing man?

Comments

• Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,493 ★★★★
    Gonzza said:

Is this the team i should go for, or should i switch Odin for maybe Nick or Absorbing man?

I'm using almost the exact same team, except juggs instead of Wiccan.

I was thinking about the same question because Odin can also be used for fights, but are you running suicides after the Aegon ramp?
    Because if so, Odin won't be usable for any fights unless you switch back and forth between suicides and non suicides.
  • Options
    GonzzaGonzza Posts: 62

Gonzza said:

I was thinking about the same question because Odin can also be used for fights, but are you running suicides after the Aegon ramp?
    Because if so, Odin won't be usable for any fights unless you switch back and forth between suicides and non suicides.
    No suicides for me! Just feel like I could use NF or absorbing man (or another suggestion) for more fights than I could use Odin?
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,062 ★★★★
    Is Odin for the prefights?

And Proxima is just for the synergy? If I have a 5* unduped as my highest version is that fine?

I’m asking cause I just got Ægon duped, and I have stones to throw, so also very interested in this combination.
  • Options
    GonzzaGonzza Posts: 62

Is Odin for the prefights?

And Proxima is just for the synergy? If I have a 5* unduped as my highest version is that fine?

I’m asking cause I just got Ægon duped, and I have stones to throw, so also very interested in this combination.

Yes Odin prefights to boost aegon, and próxima for aegon synergy.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,493 ★★★★
    Gonzza said:

Gonzza said:

No suicides for me! Just feel like I could use NF or absorbing man (or another suggestion) for more fights than I could use Odin?
    Ahh, got you.

I'll be running suicides after ramp up so my debate now is between fury for the extra attack or maybe my r4 ascended abs man for the cosmic fights.

Still up in the air with my decision, but I have a feeling I may just go with fury for extra attack and smash my way through it, haha
  • Options
    Jazz_MessengerJazz_Messenger Posts: 152
    Gonzza said:

I completed my first run about 6 hours ago. I also debated between NF and Odin. I went with NF for general attack boost, but I cannot say who is a better option.