Monthly Event Quest

Guys, have not been able to do this month( November) side quest because of the final boss. Cheelith I mean. Have not had it good at all against her. Why should kabam give her that not to autoblock basic attacks. She is already one hell of a boss to deal with and with that node makes it even more challenging for me to defeat her. On top of that, I don’t have the champs that can counter her. And when you try to open crystals trying to get that one or two good champs that will help you progress in content, you get **** champs. My favorite champ is Hercules and Baron Zemo and I have tried severally opening featured and basics to get them and yet no luck. Am losing interest in the game

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 ★★★★★
    Herc can do the fight with absolutely no issues. I did all my runs with him and the gauntlet
  • Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Member Posts: 312 ★★★
    Use OG Storm. Start with a heavy. Then use a sp2 and maybe a sp1. Done
  • Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Member Posts: 797 ★★★★
    White mags prefight makes it easier.

Or learn to counter her heavy with a heavy.

It’s definitely a unique fight where you have to change from your normal playstyle a bit.
  • Adrianz1Adrianz1 Member Posts: 64
    Hulking, Valkyrie, Storm OG and Pyramid X, Bishop, Hercules, see youtube videos before you rage quit. Its actually very easy!
  • Noble_Yorke37Noble_Yorke37 Member Posts: 24
    MiniMF said:

take bishop

Fortunately, I don’t have him
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★
    Whaaaat?
    Just parry her, you get 1 bar of power automatically, use special to knock her down, now she won't parry you.
    What is hard in this?
    ahmynuts said:

Herc can do the fight with absolutely no issues. I did all my runs with him and the gauntlet

I don’t have him. Being trying to get him but have not been successful. He’s one champ that I want so much.

Use OG Storm. Start with a heavy. Then use a sp2 and maybe a sp1. Done

I have her but she’s at r1 undupe.

ahmynuts said:

I don’t have him. Being trying to get him but have not been successful. He’s one champ that I want so much.
    I know of a friend who was Cavalier and recently he got Hercules, he’s now paragon. Hercules carried him all the way
    Adrianz1 said:

Hulking, Valkyrie, Storm OG and Pyramid X, Bishop, Hercules, see youtube videos before you rage quit. Its actually very easy!

Out of those champs you have mentioned, I only have 5* hulking out of that

Adrianz1 said:

Out of those champs you have mentioned, I only have 5* hulking and OG Storm at r1

Adrianz1 said:

Out of those champs you have mentioned, I only have 5* hulking and 6* OG Storm at r1

It’s definitely a unique fight where you have tochange from your normal playstyle a bit.

Unfortunately white mags 6* is at r1
  • JimajohnJimajohn Member Posts: 103

Guys, have not been able to do this month( November) side quest because of the final boss. Cheelith I mean. Have not had it good at all against her. Why should kabam give her that not to autoblock basic attacks. She is already one hell of a boss to deal with and with that node makes it even more challenging for me to defeat her. On top of that, I don’t have the champs that can counter her. And when you try to open crystals trying to get that one or two good champs that will help you progress in content, you get **** champs. My favorite champ is Hercules and Baron Zemo and I have tried severally opening featured and basics to get them and yet no luck. Am losing interest in the game

Knock her down then you don't gotta worry about the auto block stun for like, 10 seconds
    Jimajohn said:

Knock her down then you don't gotta worry about the auto block stun for like, 10 seconds
    I will try one more time. If am not successful, I will just forget about November monthly side quest.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Good thing you did not replied to my comment, otherwise you'd actually have to go and try a different approach in game.
    😀👍
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Member Posts: 684 ★★★
    Awakened Angela makes short work of her
  • Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Member Posts: 797 ★★★★

It’s definitely a unique fight where you have tochange from your normal playstyle a bit.

Unfortunately white mags 6* is at r1
    You’re only bringing white mags for the prefight. Use whoever you want that’s a hero or metal for the actual fight. White mags prefight lets you parry stun so you can just parry>heavy and parry>special.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,709 ★★★★
    Once you knock her down you can keep hitting her afterwards (no auto block). There's a timer (I think 4 seconds to hit her again to reset the timer) so if you take too long you will need to knock her down again. White mags even as a 6 star rank 1 will work since he's only there to apply the prefight so you can parry with any champ. Apply white mags prefight, parry, knock her down and go ham.
  • doctorbdoctorb Member Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    edited December 2023
    OG Storm.
    Very simple.
    Parry / stun, heavy, repeat, ... SP3
    Her prowess builds up quickly.
    Done